Biden Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, SCOTUS Ruling/

Trump declares negative posts about him on social media as misinformation and force social media to remove the postings. Careful what you wish for.
Wow, you have no idea what ruling was handed down today, do you? It’s cute that you think that will happen.

What the SCOTUS said was that the government can contact social media companies. Whether the social media companies listen or take action or not...that is up to them.

Nobody trust your blob so he can whine all he wants.

Passing bipartisan legislation really isn’t in Trump’s wheelhouse. He spends too much time trashing his opponents to be able to lead them in a coalition.

No one wants a coalition with commies.

Commies need to be destroyed. Not bargained with.

It’s a fact that lots of things COULD happen. Doesn’t make it likely.

Saying he can legally force people to do something is an absurd stretch.

Go tell Biden's DOJ.

Go tell the sham J6 committee.

People were right to ignore their subpoenas.

What a goddamn farce.

Let’s see we can use reality and determine once Joe was president he was asking social media companies to censor information his administration didn’t approve of. You know how it actually happened
Not according to Trumps Supreme Court. Where are you getting these accusations from?

Wow, you have no idea what ruling was handed down today, do you? It’s cute that you think that will happen.

What the SCOTUS said was that the government can contact social media companies. Whether the social media companies listen or take action or not...that is up to them.

Nobody trust your blob so he can whine all he wants.
You have not clue as to what that ruling was about.

What ‘misinformation’? That Covid shots don’t prevent transmission? That ‘misinformation’?
When stated baldly like that, it's a lie. The vaccine was, and is effective..most of the time. Good enough for me.

You seem to think that the only acceptable rubric is 100% prevention. I like to measure the vaccine by the lives it saved.
Of course, you don't buy any of this..science stuff. Right?

You have not clue as to what that ruling was about.
Social media is exactly like a church door.

In 1770 people used to nail circulars to the church door.

Some churches put up gates so people couldn't do that anymore.

A few hooligans sometimes removed the gates.

Today it takes an Elon Musk.

Trump Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, citing prior SCOTUS Ruling

I read the ruling and, unlike yourself, I can comprehend what I read.

Your results may vary because you're head is so far up your ass that you have to look out of your navel.
Now you went full retard. You didn’t read the ruling. You went off the MSNBC / CNN spin

Last edited:
When stated baldly like that, it's a lie. The vaccine was, and is effective..most of the time. Good enough for me.

You seem to think that the only acceptable rubric is 100% prevention. I like to measure the vaccine by the lives it saved.
Of course, you don't buy any of this..science stuff. Right?

Science? Like a man being a man, and a woman being a woman? That science?

The Supreme Court on Wednesday shot down a lawsuit against the Biden administration over its efforts to urge social media companies to take down alleged misinformation about Covid-19, election fraud and other topics.

Two red states and five social media users do not have legal standing to sue various federal officials over their communications with the tech platforms, the court held in a 6-3 ruling.

The court’s majority — which consisted of three conservative justices and three liberals — said that the role of the social media companies in establishing and enforcing their content-moderation policies meant the plaintiffs weren’t directly censored by the government. The majority also noted that the social media platforms were not named as defendants in the case.
bbbnbbnnnnnnmm.jpeg

Was it this kind of pressure?

Navaroli testified that her supervisors told her and her team that the platform received “something of a request” from Trump to take down a tweet that Teigen posted criticizing him.

“In that particular instance, I do remember hearing that we had received a request from the White House to make sure that we evaluated this tweet and that they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed toward the president,” Navaroli said.
The pressure of being shut down!

What kind of pressure. Be specific. How did the gib force these companies to do anything?

What if they didn’t strong arm them but instead just asked them politely to hide information that was unfavorable to their administration and/or an upcoming campaign? Are you ok with one party colluding with powerful private companies to push their agenda? Zuckerberg, for example, is a card carrying liberal nut(Democrat) so I doubt he needs to be strong armed to do anything. He just needs to be told what he can do to help the Democrats.

Forum List

Back