Biden Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, SCOTUS Ruling/

But they did. They acted as an agent of government to impose censorship. Of course they were not obligated to do that.

They are all in for the most part for the (D)'s. That's just the way it is. I'm sure the (D)'s wanted Fox News etc to not allow what they saw as "fake news" to censor it also.

That's a pessimistic take.

Based upon known facts.

We know China had employee's of the clinic get sick and hospitalized early on. Maybe they had bats for lunch but more likely they were exposed. China wasn't know for their tight standards. We also know that someone had to argue to get the funding ban lifted. Who more likely than Fauci?

Setting a precedent for spreading misinformation without boundaries…. and that’s a good thing?
Setting the precedent for the government to discuss misinformation with social media is not a good thing; it’s a great thing. Especially since it was confirmed that the Russian state government interfered in our 2020 election.

Here is the part where you lie and say that no such confirmation was ever made.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Setting the precedent for the government to discuss misinformation with social media is not a good thing; it’s a great thing. Especially since it was confirmed that the Russian state government interfered in our 2020 election.

Here is the part where you lie and say that no such confirmation was ever made.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

You mean the Hunter Biden Laptop being a plant by the Russians?

You mean the Hunter Biden Laptop being a plant by the Russians?
The federal government got social media to censor that truthful information too. Everyone knows that the story about that laptop was accurate.
LOL...

Good to see you’re taking your latest crushing defeat well. It may get worse this week.
There’s no crushing defeat to me. In no way does this affect me. I could not care less about this.

We don’t know who/what the laptop repair guy put onto the laptop before he turned it over to Rudy Guliani...or who influenced him to do it.
When was it confirmed that the laptop was modified by the repair man? You do realize even the most basic forensics exist to determine IF where, when, and how content was loaded from the time the laptop was dropped off to when it was picked up?

Leftists would shit out bricks if Trump wins. I can see the leftist meltdown when Trump declares negative posts about him on social media as misinformation and force social media to remove the postings. Careful what you wish for.

Leftists would shit out bricks if Trump wins. I can see the leftist meltdown when Trump declares negative posts about him on social media as misinformation and force social media to remove the postings. Careful what you wish for.

No one was forced to do anything.

Here you go. Don’t be so lazy

We now it did not originate in a Chinese Wet Market and get spread from a bat to human. We know it was engineered in the Wuhan Lab. We know that the COVID shots did not prevent one from getting or spreading the virus. We know that masks were worthless. We know social distancing was worthless.

Do you need more?
Yes, I’d like to see you take any one of those and show how the government lied or censored any of those points

Everytime Democrats cheer something like this it always comes back to bite them in the ass. A precedent has been set.

Forum List

Back