Biden Administration Can't Be Sued For Pressuring Social Media Companies To Remove Misinformation, SCOTUS Ruling/

Passing bipartisan legislation really isn’t in Trump’s wheelhouse. He spends too much time trashing his opponents to be able to lead them in a coalition.

Just taking a page from the Democrat playbook, BO did the same and copied by Thief in Chief Biden.
So you want a President who doesn’t deal in the functions of governance...

wow.

Passing bipartisan legislation really isn’t in Trump’s wheelhouse. He spends too much time trashing his opponents to be able to lead them in a coalition.

Just taking a page from the Democrat playbook, BO did the same and copied by Thief in Chief Biden.
Except Biden has a pretty good record on bipartisan legislation.

All the regular big Govt, nanny state loving fools are happy about this ruling.

Let the Govt choose what is true or not, what could ever go wrong

Free Speech applies to all, even the government.

Free Speech means they can have their say also.

Now if they said "remove this or remove that or we will fine you or shut you down" that would be something else.

Crazy that it takes a Supreme Court ruling to prove what has been completely obvious from the start. These delusional conspiracy theories the Trump crowd tosses around are nothing but a waste of time. Useful idiots like Lastamender need to start learning some lessons here

Next waste of time case they are entertaining is the absolute immunity nonsense. Trump is making our nation dumber by the day
A lot of that supposed “misinformation” about COVID has been discovered to be true.

Free Speech applies to all, even the government.

Free Speech means they can have their say also.

Now if they said "remove this or remove that or we will fine you or shut you down" that would be something else.
Government can have their say. They can’t prevent others from having their say.

I have no problem with government using social media. I have a problem with them coordinating with certain outlets to engrave in censorship. The court didn’t address that issue.

I don't believe that.
Then you’d be wrong. We now it did not originate in a Chinese Wet Market and get spread from a bat to human. We know it was engineered in the Wuhan Lab. We know that the COVID shots did not prevent one from getting or spreading the virus. We know that masks were worthless. We know social distancing was worthless.

Do you need more?

Last edited:
Government can have their say. They can’t prevent others from having their say.

And they didn't.

I have no problem with government using social media. I have a problem with them coordinating with certain outlets to engrave in censorship. The court didn’t address that issue.

They can say information is false and ask media to address it.

As long as that's as far as it goes, anything to remedy that would curtail speech.

Forum List

Back