The day after Trump shooting, Trump-hater Adam Kinzinger tweets "Trump must be stopped"

Yes, yes, I know you want me in the re-education camps. You've made that clear for many years. You always let your fascist freak flag fly.

But why on earth did you think that all conservatives publicly demanding censorship was a smart tactic? I mean, hating me for always humiliating you is one thing. Demanding the whole nation be censored is something else.

Oh, wait. I get it. Like most of the Trump cultists, you're too scared to leave your fascist SafeSpaces, so you have no idea of how normal people think.

Reality is not going to be kind to you Trump cult fascists.
Nah, I am happy to let you live out your miserable life in your mom's basement.

I feel sorry for her though.

Reagan was shot so John Hinkley could get Jody Foster's attention. Prior to shooting Reagan, Hinkley had been going after President Carter, but couldn't get close enough to Carter to try.

Trump was shot by a Republican, not a leftist.

The right has a gun problem. It's not leftists who shoot people. Republicans are the guys with all of the guns, as you keep telling us. All of these shooters are right wingers.

The Trump shooter was radicalized by people like you:

Biden has the right to have Trump assassinated.

The pattern continues.

1. Trump and his cultists act like fascists.

2. Liberals point it out.

3. Trump cultists demand censorship of that criticism, uttering various threats, thus proving the liberals were 100% correct.

Marvin, Westwall, when did you first realize you were fascists, and when did you start to think that was a good thing?
how'd that act like fascist? what did they try and assassinate political rivals? oh wait...that's you all

Mammy, you and your crew are toast.
How so? Is that a threat of violence? According to the Trump cult, such things are death threats, after all. Are you saying the Trump cult is wrong?

So, you ran when I presented more evidence that the shooter was a conservative gun nut. You know the shooter was your boy, yet you still run cover for him. That makes you partly responsible for his actions.

Does the Trump cult know that you've chosen love of violence over Trump himself? It seems Trump isn't actually what unifies the cult. A love of violence is what unifies Republicans.

How so? Is that a threat of violence? According to the Trump cult, such things are death threats, after all. Are you saying the Trump cult is wrong?

So, you ran when I presented more evidence that the shooter was a conservative gun nut. You know the shooter was your boy, yet you still run cover for him. That makes you partly responsible for his actions.

Does the Trump cult know that you chosen love of violence over Trump himself? It seems Trump isn't actually what unifies the cult. A love of violence is what unifies Republicans.

Still spinning. I know, and you know, you are full of it, lol. Back to my original point, your side is SCREWED. Get over it-)

Again, I'm not a right-wing gun cultist, so that's not possible.

Your boy was radicalized by your side, and you defend that, meaning your hands are dripping red.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who isn't part of your very violent fascist cult.
There is a reason MSDNC took Morning Joe off the air this morning, folks like the ActBlue Donor murderer were radicalized by programs like that.

Does the Trump cult know that you've chosen love of violence over Trump himself? It seems Trump isn't actually what unifies the cult. A love of violence is what unifies Republicans.

The Trump shooter was radicalized by people like you.

Poor Mammy spinning it!

Even though she knows she is full of sh**!

Trying to grab at political straws, with her Mammy "catty" paws!

See ya Mammy, wouldn't want to be ya-)

"They" being a conservative Republican gun nut, radicalized by right wing gun nut propaganda.

The more you lie about that, the deeper your pit in Hell will be.
the actblue donor that voted with his pocket book when Xiden was sworn in with his pledge to leftist PACs. When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing
The left has been calling for Trump's head for years now....just weeks prior Xiden told his base to put a bullseye on Trump.

Nah, yours is the party of violence little twerpy.

the actblue donor that voted with his pocket book when Xiden was sworn in with his pledge to leftist PACs. When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing
The left has been calling for Trump's head for years now....just weeks prior Xiden told his base to put a bullseye on Trump.
That's nothing, they found a video of this fruit cake screaming hate at Republicans in the middle of an intersection. Full on fruit loop liberal nut job.

Forum List

Back