The left tried to claim he was a "republican"

Apparently he was a horrible shot, so wasn't that much of a gun nut.

He was a radicalized Actblue agent, following his Dear Leader Xiden's order to put Trump in the bullseye.

He failed.
I would ask if you have any proof as to all of those ridiculous allegations but we both know you have none.

Fact. He was a registered republican
Fact. He was a member of a gun club.

LOL. $15 dollars??? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Man, that wouldn't buy you much in the way of "radicalization".

You people need some better conspiracy theories.
Nobody claimed you demafascsit were charging a fee to radicalize kids.....they just tune in MSDNC, CNN, or listen to a Xiden press conference or interview.

Conspiracy theory? He donated, the FEC told us that, then he tried to kill Xiden's political rival. There is no conspiary, it's just facts.

I would ask if you have any proof as to all of those ridiculous allegations but we both know you have none.

Fact. He was a registered republican
Fact. He was a member of a gun club.

but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was sworn into office.

What does the fact he was a member of a gun club mean? I suppose he was training to take out Trump....another failed attempt to take out Trump by the left

but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was sworn into office.
And he was a registered republican.
What does the fact he was a member of a gun club mean? I suppose he was training to take out Trump....another failed attempt to take out Trump by the left
He was a gun enthusiast. Doesn’t exactly scream “leftist”now does it?

I’m sure in your “mind”...it will mean the exact opposite.

He was a hard core leftist INCEL.

Like you.

It does when you are trying to murder the GOP nominee for President and threat to Xiden's second term.

Screams it loudly. Along with the explosives he had in his car, that he brought to kill as many republicans as he could....reminds me a lot of Obama's old friend in the Weather Underground

Nobody claimed you demafascsit were charging a fee to radicalize kids.....they just tune in MSDNC, CNN, or listen to a Xiden press conference or interview.

Conspiracy theory? He donated, the FEC told us that, then he tried to kill Xiden's political rival. There is no conspiary, it's just facts.
It's a conspiracy theory, snowflake. And let's stop with the 5th grade playground insults. You're not 15.
He was a registered Republican, he was a member of a gun club and shot there regularly with a gun his father purchased legally.

Again, in the end, all of that means nothing. He was a whacko with a gun.
You and the rest of the right wing's attempt to ascribe some political motive to this is just juvenile.
Same old, kneejerk response you people always have. Simpletons. That's why Trump can con you so easily. :)

It's a conspiracy theory, snowflake. And let's stop with the 5th grade playground insults. You're not 15.
He was a registered Republican, he was a member of a gun club and shot there regularly with a gun his father purchased legally.

You and the rest of the right wing's attempt to ascribe some political motive to this is just juvenile.
Same old, kneejerk response you people always have. Simpletons. That's why Trump can con you so easily. :)
what does the fake he practiced shooting matter?

He donated to leftist causes, and bought a gun and ammo to take out Xiden's political rival. he failed.

Yeah, that sure seems like a true red white and blue conservative. Well, he will have eternal torment of whaling and gnashing away of teeth to consider he was wrong about everything. Everything

Has this been confirmed by any reputable sources?

I don't see a conspiracy here, but nut jobs like this are inspired by what is going on around them. It's fair to ask if all the insane fear mongering (from both sides) helps trigger this kind of act.

Facts show that Trump’s would-be assassin was a registered republican.
Keep grasping, kiddo. Any perceptive adult can analyze all the available facts and discern that his voting registration record has nothing to do with his ideology/actions. Lots of LWNJs register as republicans in an attempt to primary out certain candidates.

Forum List

Back