🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left wing “Fact checker” Snopes finally has to admit the Trump Charlottesville “fine people” comment was a hoax.

it’s

if you’re trying to “both sides” this campaign, I’m afraid you’re just a convenient tool for MAGA.
Nope. If you've seen any of my stuff about Trump over time you should know better.

My stance on this particular matter is a matter of observation and deductive reasoning and honesty.

This about an existential danger to democracy and you need to decide which side you’re on.
I am on the side of The People and their Republic and its Constitution.

Both political parties and both presumptive candidates are full of $hit... just in different ways.

I am under no obligation to "choose sides"... I am an American... I go my own way... as is my God-given right.

Nope. If you've seen any of my stuff about Trump over time you should know better.

My stance on this particular matter is a matter of observation and deductive reasoning and honesty.

I am on the side of The People and their Republic and its Constitution.

Both political parties and both presumptive candidates are full of $hit... just in different ways.

I am under no obligation to "choose sides"... I am an American... I go my own way... as is my God-given right.
Don’t care about your “over time”. Right now you’re being an apologist for fascists.

#WAKEUP

Don’t care about your “over time”. Right now you’re being an apologist for fascists.

#WAKEUP
Ahhhhh... okay... I'm dealing with a True Believer... what a pity that the Facts don't support your Desires in this matter... :cool:

Your opinion on the subject has just been de-valued by some considerable percentage... but thanks for the observation. :dunno:

Ahhhhh... okay... I'm dealing with a True Believer... what a pity that the Facts don't support your Desires in this matter... :cool:

Your opinion on the subject has just been de-valued by some considerable percentage... but thanks for the observation. :dunno:
No, you got it wrong. This is about being passionate about democracy, something that seems to have escaped you. All your “concerns” can be addressed after the election, but there’s no compromise here on who any thinking person should vote for.

#4MOREYESRS

No, you got it wrong.
You are not a rational debating partner in this matter so I will bring this to a close.
This is about being passionate about democracy, something that seems to have escaped you.
Incorrect. Our exchange was about whether Trump was calling neoNazis and KKK folk "very fine people".

BTW... I am, indeed, passionate about democracy... just as I am passionate about The Truth, regardless of partisanship.

All your “concerns” can be addressed after the election
Promises, promises... for the 2,347th time... :auiqs.jpg:
, but there’s no compromise here on who any thinking person should vote for.

Nolo contendre. Whoever I end-up voting for, it will not be Trump.

Biden doesn’t need a defense; Trump does. He’s a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist.

#LOCKHIMUP
Then why are you so adamant that every discussion about Quid Pro Joe has to be diverted to TRUMP!? You're making the case that you can't defend him at all.

You’re a slow learner , aren’t you? I’m here to ask, not answer, questions.

#4MOREYEARS
No, you are here to spew your lies, and when called out run away like a scalded dog.

You are nothing but a pathetic troll who has zippo to offer to the board.

About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

And they received death threats from well adjusted leftards...

No, you got it wrong. This is about being passionate about democracy, something that seems to have escaped you.

Horseshit.

It's about being a lying little leftard asswipe, with no regard for anyone else but yourself.

It's about being a lowlife scumbag without a shred of human decency.

All your “concerns” can be addressed after the election, but there’s no compromise here on who any thinking person should vote for.

#4MOREYESRS

Democrats are lying sacks of shit.

Their leadership is filled with psychopaths.

Their priorities are upside down and bassackwards.

They can't run an economy to save their lives.

They fuck up everything they touch.

I ain't voting for that.

And by the way, RWingers say Snopes is trash so why are believing them now?
We arent believing THEM now, they are believing US now, but its 7 years too late, hence this thread mocking them for it. Are you up to speed now you uninformed dipshit?

Horseshit.

It's about being a lying little leftard asswipe, with no regard for anyone else but yourself.

It's about being a lowlife scumbag without a shred of human decency.

Democrats are lying sacks of shit.

Their leadership is filled with psychopaths.

Their priorities are upside down and bassackwards.

They can't run an economy to save their lives.

They fuck up everything they touch.

I ain't voting for that.
:chillpill:

#UPTHEMEDS

Forum List

Back