Left wing “Fact checker” Snopes finally has to admit the Trump Charlottesville “fine people” comment was a hoax.

Everyone heard him call the run-over-your-political-opponent/tiki-torch-parade guys “very fine people”.
Depends on when you start/stop the recording. If you include more than the few seconds you seem to think define the entire statement, not so much, as the rest of the world knows.

Biden is going to wipe the floor with Trump, assuming he shows.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH
It is far from certain that Biden will even be aware of where he is supposed to be, so no, it's not certain at all that he'll show, unless led on stage by his wife/sister, he's never quite sure which one.

It is far from certain that Biden will even be aware of where he is supposed to be, so no, it's not certain at all that he'll show, unless led on stage by his wife/sister, he's never quite sure which one.
He’s been practicing all week. What’s Trump been doing, besides giving increasingly unintelligible speeches?

#4MOREYEARS

He’s been practicing all week. What’s Trump been doing, besides giving increasingly unintelligible speeches?

#4MOREYEARS
And Joe needs every second of that practice to go over the answers to the questions that were delivered for him to practice on, remember he's supposed to stand in one place the whole time, not read ALL of what the prompter says, make it look like he's NOT listening to the plug in his ear, NOT wave his fists around like a raving lunatic shouting at the sky, and by all means don't shake hands with the ghost, things like that. Whether all that practice will stick is anyone's guess.

And Joe needs every second of that practice to go over the answers to the questions that were delivered for him to practice on, remember he's supposed to stand in one place the whole time, not read ALL of what the prompter says, make it look like he's NOT listening to the plug in his ear, NOT wave his fists around like a raving lunatic shouting at the sky, and by all means don't shake hands with the ghost, things like that. Whether all that practice will stick is anyone's guess.
Biden will wipe the floor with Trump with no artificial aids. I don’t think Trump can say the same.

#DRUGTESTTHEMBOTH

After the last eight years, are you seriously trying to defend Trump, the guy that never takes responsibility for anything?!

#LOCKHIMUP
I loathe Trump.

But I stand by what I said about his words that day and that I believe the MSM roasted him unfairly on that one.

This is merely a case of giving the Devil himself the benefit of law ( doing what's right regardless of who's involved )...

Trump has given us a thousand-and-one things worth throwing (metaphorical) rocks at him...

I do not believe that the Charlottesville Contrived Condemnation was one of them.

it’s
I loathe Trump.

But I stand by what I said about his words that day and that I believe the MSM roasted him unfairly on that one.

This is merely a case of giving the Devil himself the benefit of law ( doing what's right regardless of who's involved )...

Trump has given us a thousand-and-one things worth throwing (metaphorical) rocks at him...

I do not believe that the Charlottesville Contrived Condemnation was one of them.

if you’re trying to “both sides” this campaign, I’m afraid you’re just a convenient tool for MAGA. This about an existential danger to democracy and you need to decide which side you’re on.

#FELLOWTRAVELER

Biden doesn’t need a defense; Trump does. He’s a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist.

#LOCKHIMUP
Use that “convicted felon” line as often as you can until that farce is reversed by the first real court it gets to, Cletus. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back