Left wing “Fact checker” Snopes finally has to admit the Trump Charlottesville “fine people” comment was a hoax.

Here is the linked article to the fact checking since all you did was link Fox and link a false rating tied to no story. It does not say false, nor does it call into question the assertion that Donald Trump threw his support to neo-Nazis. It framed the context showing his ridiculous statements then days later he said.. no, um, i mean.. and back pedaled.

This thread is about Snopes, not politi"fact".

Eventually even that lefttard outfit will have to admit the truth, Simp.

Here is the linked article to the fact checking since all you did was link Fox and link a false rating tied to no story. It does not say false, nor does it call into question the assertion that Donald Trump threw his support to neo-Nazis. It framed the context showing his ridiculous statements then days later he said.. no, um, i mean.. and back pedaled.

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

About time. After years of promoting the blatant lie they finally had to admit he didn’t praise white supremacists, and actually did just the opposite.

What’s hilarious is the Leftards call THAT news about what Snopes just did fake news.

To call the Left stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Forum List

Back