Why did Crooks shoot Trump?

We dont know if the snipers were SS

Probably not

but Officer Friendly who failed to engage the shooter was not SS

which leaves Homeland Security off thr hook, right?

Wrong
I agree the planning sucked. If the planners were all women, then maybe you have an argument. They werent.

We cant trust the biden administration to investigate itself

This calls for a special procecutor
Trump is putting himself into harms way at every rally.

Trump should have protection, but the protection requirements are over the top considering the violent rhetoric in the past years from the right, along with all the qanon nonsense.

You know who devised the plan? What were their names..... First names is fine so we dont out anyone.
Come on. I am not claiming women fucked this up. He is. So I challenged him to show that the planning was done by all women. Not my argument. I am the one needing convincing.

I agree the planning sucked. If the planners were all women, then maybe you have an argument. They werent.
I would not say that diversity goals were the only reason for what happened

But something had to explain the utter failure
of the SS on saturday

Including the remote possibility of collusion

I may be repeating myself but here goes:

What are the chances that this loser woke up in the morning and spontaneously drove 200 miles to the rally and stumbled upon the unguarded rooftop with a perfect line of sight 150 yards from the stage?

This stupid fuck try’s to tell everybody all the time thst oswald shot jfk, :rofl: he runs off with his tail between his legs when he can’t refute facts oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved so you will get nowhere with Langley agent wrongwinger here.

Dude was going to blow up his car as a distraction perhaps, cops say.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...n-07-15-24#h_e3460ca6a9c728a74f4109ed4123de0a

A search of the shooter’s car revealed a receiver with wires going into a metal box that contained possible explosives in the trunk of his Hyundai Sudan found parked on the Butler Farm Show Grounds.

Investigators are trying to determine whether a remote control connected to a possible explosive device in the shooter’s car was part of the assassination plot.

One theory investigators are examining is whether the shooter intended to detonate the explosives in his car as a distraction tactic, drawing attention and security personnel away from his firing position and towards the explosion, law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The fact that the shooter was detected by citizens and confronted by a local police officer trying to reach the rooftop may have caused him to speed up his plan and skip over the distraction device, sources are theorizing.

Good ole liberal household: SHOOTERS DAD OWNED 20 GUNS

More than 20 guns registered to father of Trump rally shooter

More than 20 guns are registered to Trump rally shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’ father, according to records reviewed by law enforcement officials, a source told CNN. All of the registered weapons were purchased legally, the law enforcement officials said.

Same as it did when Palin put a bullseye on a democrat politicians and some whack job went and shot a politician

A whack job, just like this loser

It’s bullshit to call this a left thing

Same as it was to call that a right thing

But of course

That has become our job
LOL oh please. The Palin “bullseye” thing had nothing whatsoever to do with the Giffords shooting. That was a lame ass attempt by the lying leftwing media to pin that attack on “the right”.

Jared Loughner was a high school drop out, a pot head, drug abuser, who hated government and religion, especially Christians. He was an unhinged lunatic that belonged in a psych ward.

Trying to correlate his actions with Palin’s “bullseye” thing that NO ONE saw or paid attention to is total dishonesty.

Holy shit !! What??? You need an example??? Read your own bullshit. Inflammatory and divisive rhetoric leads to violence. Here your making this into a left wight hit job when there is not evidence to support that claim. Yet one of you unstable MAGA nuts might act on it violently .If you are not bright enough to understand....not my problem

Last edited:
Historical Record
Culture
A record that you wrote.

Screenshot_20240715_083054_TikTok.jpg

^^^^
Lying dickhead.
:thup:
This is a shill from langley,what else do you expect? His boss sure pays him well for all the ass beatings he has suffered over the years,we all know no way in hell would he be willing to take these ass beatings from us for free,not happening. :rofl: Same for all the other lying Demonrats on here thst have also penetrated this site.

Forum List

Back