Why did Crooks shoot Trump?

Agree…

And I bet those who planned security and were in charge were white males
The snipers were white males

DEI?

This is the issue people have with "DEI"

SS shouldn't be making hires based on anything other than the best qualified candidate. There are lots of jobs that, this is the case. Doctor, airline pilot, etc. No one really gives a shit what color skin their surgeon or airline pilot is so long as they are the best person available. Nor do they care what's between their legs.

Should we institute diversity requirements for roofers? Bricklayers? Oil rig rough necks? No one seems to give a shit that those careers are completely dominated by men. Wonder why.

Zero women failed to use their sniper gun to take out the assassin. Zero women climbed the ladder to investigate the shooter and ran away. Zero women had operational control of the site. What is the problem again?

This is the issue people have with "DEI"

SS shouldn't be making hires based on anything other than the best qualified candidate. There are lots of jobs that, this is the case. Doctor, airline pilot, etc. No one really gives a shit what color skin their surgeon or airline pilot is so long as they are the best person available. Nor do they care what's between their legs.

Should we institute diversity requirements for roofers? Bricklayers? Oil rig rough necks? No one seems to give a shit that those careers are completely dominated by men. Wonder why.
Again you are blaming DEI when there is no indication that the shooting was a result of DEI hires

Almost every agent I saw on site was a white male

You need to do a better job of picking DEI to complain about

Zero women failed to use their sniper gun to take out the assassin. Zero women climbed the ladder to investigate the shooter and ran away. Zero women had operational control of the site. What is the problem again?
We dont know if the snipers were SS

Probably not

but Officer Friendly who failed to engage the shooter was not SS

which leaves Homeland Security off thr hook, right?

Wrong

Most likely some form of mental illness, and a Trump hater like many democrats. The big question that should be raised is how a 20-year-old loser outsmarted the Secret Service, especially when attendees were pointing him out.
besides the guy being a republican,

the guy is a second amendment enthusiast exercising his constitutional rights. why would a deep state secret service officer stop him?

"take down the mags. my people are not here to shoot me." trump jan6

This card is way overplayed. He registered as a Republican. I know several Democrats and liberals do this sort of thing, for various reasons: To vote in the Republican primary, to get better treatment from local officials (in a solidly Republican precinct) etc ...
Yeah, by Repubicans who want to blame any attack on democrats. The man was a registered Republican.

Again you are blaming DEI when there is no indication that the shooting was a result of DEI hires

There is no reason to compain about DEI. If DEI is necessary it is because the place needing to do it has been practicing racial discrimination.

Never said anything of the sort, only DEI and the woke mentality have been rampant in this administration....and obviously affecting decisions, one of which could be how this op was conducted.

I look forward to a true transparent investigation with answers.
Explain to me how white men bitch about DEI when a kinds of unqualified white men have been put into high positions?

That includes Trump who was unqualified to be president, yet he was elected. Same with GW Bush.

There is no reason to compain about DEI. If DEI is necessary it is because the place needing to do it has been practicing racial discrimination.

Conservatives whimper whenever a white, male Christian is not selected for a job

They are now on a DEI rampage blaming DEI for anything that happens with zero proof

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

When did I blame anyone or thing including DEI?

And if someone took a shot at Biden people would be blaming his hyperbolic rhetoric.

For pete's sake that quote is about economics. Only blue maga cultists are still swallowing that one. Let me guess he also called the white supremists at Charlottesville fine people too?
Stop making excuses for Trump. Biden has said nothing near as explosive as Trump has.

We dont know if the snipers were SS

Probably not

but Officer Friendly who failed to engage the shooter was not SS

which leaves Homeland Security off thr hook, right?

Wrong
The Snipers were white males obviously unqualified for the job.
DEI hires would have done better

Conservatives whimper whenever a white, male Christian is not selected for a job

They are now on a DEI rampage blaming DEI for anything that happens with zero proof
it is an excuse they tell themselves whenever a much better qualified woman or black gets the job.

• Fact

Their racism allows them to assume that there is no such thiing as an unqualified white male, yet most of these guys are unqualified white males.

Last edited:
The Snipers were white males obviously unqualified for the job.
DEI hires would have done better
We dont know who is most to blame other than the bidenistas who were stingy with the SS agents

Were the snipers instructed not to shoot first?

Were they not SS agents?

Who failed to secure the rooftop the shooter used?

Why didnt they secure it?

This calls for a special prosecutor

The FBI cannot be trusted to investigate this

We dont know who is most to blame other than the bidenistas who were stingy with the SS agents

Were the snipers instructed not to shoot first?

Were they not SS agents?

Who failed to secure the rooftop the shooter used?

Why didnt they secure it?

This calls for a special prosecutor

The FBI cannot be trusted to investigate this
Show where Trump was denied Secret Service protection
I saw at least a dozen agents
Probably many more that you didn’t see

Somebody has some Splain’n to do

• Fact

Forum List

Back