Trump Set To Announce VP In Next 2 Hours, JD Vance Spotted Leaving His Home In Motorcade

Absolutely, in 2016 he said Trump's policy proposals, what little they were, were ranged from immoral to absurd. He called Trump cultural heroin and the opiate of the masses. He even called Trump America's Hitler. We won't have to worry about an intern being on their knees if front of Trump, JD will be happy to perform.
And Harris called Biden a racist. And has years of experience on her knees. Yer point?

When I saw that JD Vance was scheduled to speak right after President Trump on Wednesday night, I thought aha!

If it is in fact Vance, I know he's a good choice. Would be better if he was Hispanic and/or black and/or female I suppose instead of an extremely macho white guy, but Trump wanted somebody ready to be President on day one should that be necessary as he has often said "anything can happen."
The thing is with JD is that he's contrary to the momentum Trump is creating with the Dems and both parties' cause (faked) of bringing the country together. JD just becomes another slap in the Dems' faces.

LOL So what VP choice would please the Democrats?
There's nobody taking the hint to get on board with Nikki.

But the satisfaction I'm getting is in the fact that nobody has the balls to say it ain't so!

So right or wrong on Nikki, I'm owning this discussion! Right!

Say it isn't so on Nikki?

LOL So what VP choice would please the Democrats?
It's more a question of what choice would make Trump palatable to more voters. JD is the opposite.

Let's put it this way: Trump is now the wounded soldier that has suddenly found the god. Have pity on his ear if nothing else.

And Harris called Biden a racist. And has years of experience on her knees. Yer point?
Look, I am no fan of Harris so that is not going to get you anywhere. If Biden has any hope of victory, it is giving Harris Trump's favorite two words during the Democratic convention, "You're Fired". She has absolutely zero leadership skills and is in no way qualified to be president.

The point is that JD is bought and bossed and will hitch his wagon to any passing horse. It absolutely insults me that JD claims Appalachian values, coming from someone that was actually raised, and lives by those values. He is a poser, he is fake, a mere puppet for the real "deep state". I mean I am starting to believe this entire episode is nothing by theater.

It's more a question of what choice would make Trump palatable to more voters. JD is the opposite.

Let's put it this way: Trump is now the wounded soldier that has suddenly found the god. Have pity on his ear if nothing else.

Trump was winning before the assassination.

It was already going to be an electoral landslide.

Now it may be a popular vote landslide as well.

There's nobody taking the hint to get on board with Nikki.

But the satisfaction I'm getting is in the fact that nobody has the balls to say it ain't so!

So right or wrong on Nikki, I'm owning this discussion! Right!

Say it isn't so on Nikki?
It ain't so.

Forum List

Back