Political-Correctness Assures Another 911 Will Happen Next Year

For every American who dies in a future terrorist attack, I will start counting the victims for blood on Biden's hands.

They tried it on October 7 , last year following the terrible results they achieved from engineered Covid and the poisonous gene therapy Killer Shots .

Possible new attempt via Avian flu but I am not fully convinced of that .

They tried it on October 7 , last year following the terrible results they achieved from engineered Covid and the poisonous gene therapy Killer Shots .

Possible new attempt via Avian flu but I am not fully convinced of that .

Hey mudwhistle. Take a look at this.

You draw conspiracy theorists like shit does flies.

I dismiss you.

Smiling.....that echo chamber is a hell of a drug.

You really can't handle even the simplest questions about what you've been told to say, can you?

Which of these presidents has said they were a Muslim? GW, Obama and Biden are all pretty public Christians. And Clinton at least gave lip service to Christianity (as one does in Arkansas). So who are you referring to?

You really can't handle even the simplest questions about what you've been told to say, can you?

Which of these presidents has said they were a Muslim? GW, Obama and Biden are all pretty public Christians. And Clinton at least gave lip service to Christianity (as one does in Arkansas). So who are you referring to?

Do you know what dismissed means?

Do you know what dismissed means?
Do you know what 'echo chamber' means? Because you don't do well with questions outside it.

Which of these presidents has said they were a Muslim?

GW, Biden and Obama all regularly attended Christian churches. Protestant churches for GW and Obama, Catholic for Biden. And Clinton said he was. Christian, even if he didn't regularly attend church.

So.....who are you referring to?

A terrorists is a terrorist.

Whether they're a communist, a Democrat, or a Muslim.....there's no difference.

Wow. That's quite the non-sequitur.

Which US president said they were a Muslim again?

Wow. That's quite the non-sequitur.

Which US president said they were a Muslim again?
None so far, but Obama's family is Muslim and his mother was a communist.....so you figure it out.

None so far, but Obama's family is Muslim and his mother was a communist.....so you figure it out.

So Obama, the protestant Christian.....is a Muslim?

Says who?

So Obama, the protestant Christian.....is a Muslim?

Says who?
He's not a Christian.

The only church he attended in Chicago or D.C. had preachers that taught racist doctrine.

His mother was a communist.
His grandparents that raised him were communists.
The fag that taught him about pedophilia was a communist.
And his family is mostly Muslims.

He's not a Christian.

The only church he attended in Chicago or D.C. had preachers that taught racist doctrine.
Says who?

Is it you, citing yourself, pretending to be Obama? Why would I settle for some rando on the internet prentending to be Obama, when I've Obama himself answering the question for us:

So again, who says Obama is a Muslim?

Says who?

Is it you, citing yourself, pretending to be Obama? Why would I settle for some rando on the internet prentending to be Obama, when I've Obama himself answering the question for us:

So again, who says Obama is a Muslim?
Obama was born a Muslim with a Muslim name.

End of discussion,

Forum List

Back