"Some Folks Need Killing!" Black MAGA Lt. Governor says quiet part out loud

I think this is part of the disconnect that black people who support Trump deal with, they sacrifice their own pride and decency in order to be included in the circle of power. It's like Koreans who supervised U.S. prisoners of the Japanese, even though the Koreans were also being subjugated, their viciousness was often greater than anything the Japanese doled out.

“We now find ourselves struggling with people who have evil intent.

You know, there was a time in which we used to meet evil on the battlefield. Guess what we did to it: we killed it! We didn’t quibble about it. We didn’t argue about it. We didn’t fight about it. We killed it!

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, what’d we do? We flew to Japan and we killed the Japanese army and navy. We didn’t even quibble about it. I didn’t start this fight. You did.

You wanted to be left alone. you should have left me alone. We didn’t argue and capitulate and talk about well, maybe we shouldn’t fight the Nazis that hard. No, they’re bad. Kill them!

Some liberal somewhere is gonna say that sounds awful. Too bad. Get mad at me if you want to.

Some folks need killing! It’s time for somebody to say it. It’s not a matter of vengeance. It’s not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It’s a matter of necessity!”

I think this is part of the disconnect that white people who support Biden deal with, they sacrifice their own pride and decency in order to be included in the circle of power….

Be mindful of the imagery that you allow to hold space in your head.

If it were a liberal who stormed the capital in 2000 and rioted because republicans stole Florida (with the help of the right wing supremes. Even back then they were corrupt) and a Capitol Cop shot one of the rioters, you’d want to give that cop a medal.

Forum List

Back