"Some Folks Need Killing!" Black MAGA Lt. Governor says quiet part out loud

White privilege in most areas of the nation has decreased or been eliminated over the last several decades. All Prog areas are near totally DEI. Most federal outlays in everything are DEI. Most corporate interest with any government involvement are DEI. And we can go on as the trillions of dollars spent does not give us the result invested. For me, it is not the opportunities that all should have. It is the disappointments of hiring someone else over another who may not even be educated anymore because he is white, and that person is not that good. We must recognize this. And we refuse to do so. So, tell me what that privilege is.

Everyone here knows I've been a huge advocate of diversity programs and affirmative action. But no more. For one, the people it benefits don't appreciate it. In fact, they are embarrassed that people think that's why they got the job. And they vote GOP. So, it needs to be done away with. Seriously.

And now today, if you want a black or woman VP of HR, they are going to cost you 2-4 x what a white man would cost you. Every company wants a diversity hire so they are stealing them away from each other.

Don't feel too bad for the whites just under the black or woman. They make a fortune too.

White privilege in most areas of the nation has decreased or been eliminated over the last several decades. All Prog areas are near totally DEI. Most federal outlays in everything are DEI. Most corporate interest with any government involvement are DEI. And we can go on as the trillions of dollars spent does not give us the result invested. For me, it is not the opportunities that all should have. It is the disappointments of hiring someone else over another who may not even be educated anymore because he is white, and that person is not that good. We must recognize this. And we refuse to do so. So, tell me what that privilege is.
White privledge is alive and well.

White privledge is alive and well.
Too many of you people are going to vote for white privilege this year. So please, don't cry to us whites about it. We love it. Talk to your fellow blacks, gays and women and muslims who are going to vote for it. Or not show up. If Trump wins, yall can't cry about white privilege for at least 4 years.

Remember, no one was better to you people than Trump.

Too many of you people are going to vote for white privilege this year. So please, don't cry to us whites about it. We love it. Talk to your fellow blacks, gays and women and muslims who are going to vote for it. Or not show up. If Trump wins, yall can't cry about white privilege for at least 4 years.

Remember, no one was better to you people than Trump.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you black? Just remember if Trump wins, he's the guy who said there were good people on both sides of the kkk rally.

Even dumber than blacks are the arabs. Arabs in Michigan aren't voting for Biden because of Gaza. I can't wait till Trump turns Gaza into a parking lot.

Stop lying, it was about people on both sides of the issue of removing confederate statues.

Everyone here knows I've been a huge advocate of diversity programs and affirmative action. But no more. For one, the people it benefits don't appreciate it. In fact, they are embarrassed that people think that's why they got the job. And they vote GOP. So, it needs to be done away with. Seriously.

And now today, if you want a black or woman VP of HR, they are going to cost you 2-4 x what a white man would cost you. Every company wants a diversity hire so they are stealing them away from each other.

Don't feel too bad for the whites just under the black or woman. They make a fortune too.
I just look at the costs we do things in reality domestically for.

The only way to deal with the left is how Franco, Pinochet did you slaughter them before they genocide you.

Reporters shortly began asking questions about Trump’s initial response to violent protests in Charlottesville, Va. It was at this press conference that Trump said that "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

And here is a connection between the Oath Keepers and Donald Trump

Oath Keeper who guarded Roger Stone before Jan. 6 attack gets over 4 years in prison​

A member of the far-right Oath Keepers extremist group who was part of a security detail for former President Donald Trump ‘s longtime adviser Roger Stone before storming the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Thursday to more than four years in prison.

After three people were killed in protests in Portland, Oregon, and Kenosha, Wisconsin, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes tweeted, "The first shot [of a civil war] has been fired brother."[168] Following the deaths during protests in Kenosha and the George Floyd protests in Portland, Oregon, Rhodes referred to antifa and Black Lives Matter protestors as attempting an "open Communist insurrection". Stating that they were engaged in civil war he asked President Trump to declare a nationwide insurrection to be opposed by a federalized National Guard to engage with the protestors. If Trump failed to do this Rhodes said that the Oath Keepers would. Twitter responded by banning his and the Oath Keepers' accounts

The only way to deal with the left is how Franco, Pinochet did you slaughter them before they genocide you.
All we have to do is wait 2-4 years for the public to realize Republicans should never lead. Unfortunately voters have short memories.

And some die. And some were 15 last time we voted.

Ashes charged a police barricade in the middle of a riot

She was ASKING for a bullet on the neck.

How does that relate to what this creep is saying (and which you obviously agree with)?
She didn’t charge a police barricade.

Forum List

Back