VP Ben Carson vs Kamala and Michelle, to make it fair

My guy instinct is that he goes for Rubio. He is competent, he was not a fool who became a Never Trumper once Trump was in office, he is a Reagan conservative and he can speak on Spanish radio, do deep outreach to the Spanish community.

Gabbard and Scott probably bring more votes to Trump overall, but Rubio would be right there close behind in such endeavours.
I honestly don't think Trump is concerned about votes. He wants somebody who has the skill, knowledge and temperament to step into the presidency on day one should that be necessary.

You really should label your posts as satire because most people already think you are stupid enough to believe something like that was true.

Actually there have been legitimate advocates asserting Carson could be in the running.

I personally don't think so.

But it's not tantamount to claiming Joe Biden is compos mentis.

I honestly don't think Trump is concerned about votes. He wants somebody who has the skill, knowledge and temperament to step into the presidency on day one should that be necessary.
Well, as he said when talking about the.abortion issue " you have to win elections". Trump can't take aany chances if he wants to win. Biden/Harris have the worst approval numbers in history but...

Pithy talking point, but he definitely has a better chance than you or I.

Even though - AGAIN - I agree; it won't be him.

But it's not like tinfoil lunacy as you're portraying it.

That's all I'm sayin.
Carson is about as exciting as a mud puddle. He has the same problem that Pence had. He's a great guy, but he will get a dog excited to see him.

Well, as he said when talking about the.abortion issue " you have to win elections". Trump can't take aany chances if he wants to win. Biden/Harris have the worst approval numbers in history but...
I haven't seen Trump do anything yet as President that he did not believe was best for America and Americans. I can't believe he would put politics ahead of that in his VP pick. I could be wrong. But a person's track record is important to me.

Uninformed sources tell me that Trump will pick Ben Carson as his VP.

Ben Carson is brilliant, accomplished, one of the smartest people in DC.

He is principled and can think on his feet

The source told me that it would be unfair for Kamala to debate Carson by herself so they would allow a Kamala/Michelle Obama tag team for the VP debate
Harris would destroy Carson in a debate.

Its funny how you guys think.

I haven't seen Trump do anything yet as President that he did not believe was best for America and Americans. I can't believe he would put politics ahead of that in his VP pick. I could be wrong. But a person's track record is important to me.
You saw him incite an insurrection in order to try overturning the results of an election.

Forum List

Back