🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump selects JD Vance for VP

I’m a bit surprised, but not shocked. I thought he would select Nikki Haley
Trump would never put a woman in a position of real power.

Trump enjoys humiliating the "Never Trumpers" and making Vance lick his shoes to be VP is just one way Trump gets revenge on those who don't show him "respect".

But Vance, like Trump, brings nothing to the table. He had no government experience prior to running for Senate in 2022, and now he's supposed to be ready to run the country, when, not if, Trump is unable to continue.

Another appointment straight out of Central Casting. No idea on foreign policy or the economy. Just another disaffected white male who thinks if he can make it, anybody can.

I’m a bit surprised, but not shocked. I thought he would select Nikki Haley
Haley went full whacko.

I’m pleased how the Left are attacking Vance. Shows Trump made a great choice.

Him Having 5 Generations of Kentucky ancestry on one side and 6 generations of Arkansas / Tennessee / Ohio on another seems good enough to me ( But what do I know , my Ancestors went through the Cumberland Gap with Daniel Boon’s initial parties and settled in Kentucky and date back to English North Carolina in 1762 )
The Pioneers Were the Real Founding Fathers, not Those Wags Wearing Wigs

Trump would never put a woman in a position of real power.
The VP has no real power.
But Vance, like Trump, brings nothing to the table. He had no government experience prior to running for Senate in 2022, and now he's supposed to be ready to run the country, when, not if, Trump is unable to continue.
This is the 4th time this exact talking point has shown up - word for word.
Credit your source.
Another appointment straight out of Central Casting. No idea on foreign policy or the economy. Just another disaffected white male who thinks if he can make it, anybody can.
See above.

Forum List

Back