Why is trump hiding the medical reports?

Where did you hear that? If he's just milking it for sympathy, his staff might have said anything. The actual medical reports are needed.
He is waiting so that idiots, like you keep digging yourselves in deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

Then he will spring it on you at the best possible moment.

So keep it up silly girl!

Trump has a Boo Boo on his ear

Let’s give it the seriousness it deserves
How comfortable would you be if I shot a portion of your ear off? You know, a sort of William Tell moment. Would you call it a boo boo?
Call it what ever you want, the fact is that you turned Trump into an American warrior. And you know it. That's why you are begging Biden to shut up and go away.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

How comfortable would you be if I shot a portion of your ear off? You know, a sort of William Tell moment. Would you call it a boo boo?
Call it what ever you want, the fact is that you turned Trump into an American warrior. And you know it. That's why you are begging Biden to shut up and go away.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I prefer those without a Boo Boo on their ears

Just like Trumps opinion on POWs

If he has a large bandage that he uses for sympathy, yes. I want to know how bad that splinter is.
Sure, you're a piece of work. You saw the video of the entire incident and you're whining that you didn't get to see the medical report of a private citizen. I'm still waiting to see your medical records, hypocrite.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
So how much of that ear was shot off, or was it just a scratch? Medical report would tell.

The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.
Is there any made up Trump hate nonsense you won't repeat?

Forum List

Back