New York Times: Biden's six-hour workday includes time for a daily nap

President Joe Biden spent a week at Camp David prepping for the debate, away from almost all reality, and he still bombed.

His rival, former President Donald Trump, wasn’t just campaigning in the days leading up to the event Thursday night. Ten minutes before it started, he called the parents of a child allegedly murdered by illegal aliens in order to give her comfort.

If there’s any better comparison of where each candidate’s priorities lay and which would be better for America, I haven’t yet heard it. And it’s another sign Trump hasn’t changed one bit.

Dear President Trump -

Don't ever change, sir.
Bad debate YES.... BIDEN did not look strong & manly,
He said some things that made me cringe.
HE also stood for an hour and answered every question, some in good detail.

So you actually didn't watch the debate then? Is this something Rachael Maddow told you?

Was this answering the questions in "good detail?"

BAD DEBATE? YES
Did TRUMP look manly.. YES,
if standing red faced and screaming fast Ugly negatives about our country fits your manly.
made it difficult to gather info on what his plans are except the China deal.

Joe sleeps while Jill gets serviced by her lover. :)

Is Dr. Jill's lover this guy?

hunter-biden-drugs-02.jpg

Just a few weeks ago, the traitors at the New York Times were swearing up and down that Joe Biden was as sharp as a tack, and had the energy of a 25-year old triathlete!

What changed???

The preparations, which took place over six days, never started before 11 a.m. and Mr. Biden was given time for an afternoon nap each day, according to a person familiar with the process.

Uninformed sources tell me that several dems are proposing Nikki Haley as an alternative to Biden

Just a few weeks ago, the traitors at the New York Times were swearing up and down that Joe Biden was as sharp as a tack, and had the energy of a 25-year old triathlete!

What changed???

The preparations, which took place over six days, never started before 11 a.m. and Mr. Biden was given time for an afternoon nap each day, according to a person familiar with the process.

If you had any doubt, KJP confirmed it today at the presser....

(timestamped video)

He told the governors that he needs to work fewer hours, including ending a busy schedule by 8 p.m. each day, according to The New York Times, citing people who participated in the meeting and others briefed on his remarks.

Biden insisted that his health was fine, “it’s just my brain,” he said, according to The Times.

Biden should cut back his hours. By 100%.

He stood there like a lost retard the entire time.

Forum List

Back