Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

So no answer? I didn't think so. This whole stupid line of reasoning begins and ends with you Simps shouting Border Czar! :lol: Like it means something.

Damn you are stupid, a moron or just a plain liar. Try watching the video at this link, it shows pretty much all of the MSM reporting kneepads as the border czar then and the lies they're telling about it today.

Damn you are stupid, a moron or just a plain liar. Try watching the video at this link, it shows pretty much all of the MSM reporting kneepads as the border czar then and the lies they're telling about it today.

Okay.... the media called her a border czar, sure, now explain to me what a border czar is and what power Kamala actually had.

Oh, there was an answer.

Loud and clear.

Your intellectual feebleness and inability to comprehend blunted your understanding.

Now extrapolate that out to all of politics across the board:

And it totally STILL doesn't explain why you're a white male homosexual who poses as black men on social media.

Truly sick dude.
-Does the Spock eyebrow-

I'm asking you to explain it in your own words as if you understood and the fuck you were talking about..... :lol:

Which was what? What was that power?
"Mr. Biden tasked the vice president, in 2021, with a diplomatic role to address the causes of migration from Mexico and Central America and to work with those countries to strengthen migration enforcement at their own borders.”

"Mr. Biden tasked the vice president, in 2021, with a diplomatic role to address the causes of migration from Mexico and Central America and to work with those countries to strengthen migration enforcement at their own borders.”

Those aren't your own words you Clown. Explain to me what power you think she had from that statement. Does border czar give her control of South American governments? :dunno:

Those aren't your own words you Clown. Explain to me what power you think she had from that statement. Does border czar give her control of South American governments? :dunno:

And here I made it east for even you to understand.

I'd rather not waste much breath on you. So, read the link.

Whether it's my words or Texas, or the article, it should matter to you.

You make these demands because your have little else to stand on.

Forum List

Back