This is just the overflow crowd at Trump St. Cloud, MN rally

You are correct there are a lot of crazy people in the trump audience.

You're scared shitless, aren't you? You think Trump-supporters are a "cult" because you can't understand how it is he's so popular. You can't understand how after everything you people have done to get rid of him, he's still looming over you.

Go curl up in your closet in a fetal position tonight, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. Everything will be ok tomorrow, I promise.

Trump is going off script a lot tonight and the crowd is going crazy.. The auditorium is packed to capacity and the overflow crowd outside is even larger.

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris is having a rally in deep blue Philadelphia and only 68 people showed up. :laughing0301:

The crowd is crazy. And if enthusiasm were votes Trump would've not lost Bigly to Sleepy Jone back in 2020.

Trump is going off script a lot tonight and the crowd is going crazy.. The auditorium is packed to capacity and the overflow crowd outside is even larger.

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris is having a rally in deep blue Philadelphia and only 68 people showed up. :laughing0301:

I was immediately struck by the young men in the bottom right corner of the video at the Trump rally. Maybe high school/college age.

That's because the Democrats have become the fussy party of naysayers. Kids hate that. Trump is now the rebel.

You're scared shitless, aren't you? You think Trump-supporters are a "cult" because you can't understand how it is he's so popular. You can't understand how after everything you people have done to get rid of him, he's still looming over you.

Go curl up in your closet in a fetal position tonight, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep. Everything will be ok tomorrow, I promise.
America hates trump.

Forum List

Back