My Gawd............there is nothing to say. Just watch him talk. Is this truly what you want as a leader?

No, use the quote function to add it to your reply.

Try to show a little intelligence, you are proving democrats are not smart enough to use all the features of a message board.
You are truly ignorant. I am NOT a Democrat. What I am is an Anti-Trumper. I have certainly stated that many times before but given that your eyes are closed all the time, you are unable to see it.

As far as showing a little intelligence. Why should I? When dealing with ignorance, intelligence is useless.

1727662623217.png

You are truly ignorant. I am NOT a Democrat. What I am is an Anti-Trumper. I have certainly stated that many times before but given that your eyes are closed all the time, you are unable to see it.

As far as showing a little intelligence. Why should I? When dealing with ignorance, intelligence is useless.

View attachment 1019662
You act very stupid and just like a Democrat, you sound like stupid democrat, you made a thread where all you do is insult every reply, before we insult you.

You are here only because you hate people and think you are smart insulting people.

Thank god a person that is a scumbag like you does not like Trump, it shows we are the good guys and you are hateful scum democrat.

When somebody chooses not to support Trump, by default you are supporting Democrats. It is that simple.

Goodbye fools, participate in a hate filled OP if you like. I am done here.

You act very stupid and just like a Democrat, you sound like stupid democrat, you made a thread where all you do is insult every reply, before we insult you.

You are here only because you hate people and think you are smart insulting people.

Thank god a person that is a scumbag like you does not like Trump, it shows we are the good guys and you are hateful scum democrat.
Coming from you, your words are a badge of honor. Thank you for proving the OP correct!

By the way, it is hilarious that when getting the same dose of medicine as you supply, that it affects you so negatively. It is enjoyable.

Coming from you, your words are a badge of honor. Thank you for proving the OP correct!

By the way, it is hilarious that when getting the same dose of medicine as you supply, that it affects you so negatively. It is enjoyable.

You think too much of yourself

Trump is 100 times better than any POS Democrat. Who flooded the country with 15 million illegals and anchor babies? Yeah, Democrats. :talk2hand:
You like what he did in his first term. Fine. Trump is not that guy anymore. He is cognitively impaired and it's getting worse by the day.

Forum List

Back