Would You Name Your Son After Donald Trump?

Reminds me of an indian story.

The young indian asked the chief how do we get our names.

The chief said easy. We name you after what we see when you are born.

Like we see the Sun Rising and name you Sun Rising.

We the Wolf Howling and name you Howling Wolf.

So....why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking.

It took me a moment to get that one. 😆 Oh btw if our first child is a girl her name is going to be Journey. 😊

I'm just asking this question because my man and I want to have kids soon and Donald/Donnie is currently the winning name if our first child is a boy.

I know that the left will probably find it obsessive but I find it to be a nice old fashioned name and the name of a true American patriot and after somebody who loves our country just as much as we do.

Plus his middle name would be George and considering the fact that George Washington was our very first president and one of our founding fathers I believe that Donald George is a very good old fashioned and patriotic name. Plus Donnie is a really cute nickname. 🥰
oh hell no.

With a name like that you ought to name her John.

I'm not a fan of the name John actually. I know that Journey's a different name as you pretty much either love it or hate it. Btw, if we had two boys they would be either Donnie and DJ (for David James) or Donnie and Mikey. (Michael Matthew) Two girls would be Journey (Joy as a nickname) and Gloria.

I bet you could've been named Sue.

How much do you want to bet that it's actually Sue?

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the name John actually. I know that Journey's a different name as you pretty much either love it or hate it. Btw, if we had two boys they would be either Donnie and DJ (for David James) or Donnie and Mikey. Two girls would be Journey (Joy as a nickname) and Gloria.
Just don't have them have the initials I have, SS. Good grief, I want to change my name to Dakota after Dakota Kai. Personally I wouldn't name a child after a retired hurricane name with Flora or Florence as exceptions. If you raise a Gloria right, she'll be a nice person. But raise her wrong, she'll be like the hurricane.

A bit of both.

Cool thanks, as like I said with the Journey name you either love it or you hate it. She would be Journey Giselle though and a second daughter would be Gloria Evangeline. I was really stuck between Donald, George, David, and Michael for our first son for awhile but Donald won... Just like he will on November 5th. 😁

Just don't have them have the initials I have, SS. Good grief, I want to change my name to Dakota after Dakota Kai. Personally I wouldn't name a child after a retired hurricane name with Flora or Florence as exceptions. If you raise a Gloria right, she'll be a nice person. But raise her wrong, she'll be like the hurricane.

Cheree Georgina Crowley? That's her real name.

Cool thanks, as like I said with the Journey name you either love it or you hate it. She would be Journey Giselle though and a second daughter would be Gloria Evangeline. I was really stuck between Donald, George, David, and Michael for our first son for awhile but Donald won... Just like he will on November 5th. 😁
But what if the race is on, but the winner loses all? (Harris)

Forum List

Back