The Winning Message on Abortion: Boldly and Courageously Defend/Promote Human Life

That is right. It isn't just about the woman's body because the unborn is ANOTHER body growing inside her. And it isn't just about a woman's right or right to chose because she already MADE that choice by having unprotected sex where a child was not even wanted. If you didn't want a kid, you should have been more careful. That said, no woman should be forced to carry a child she does not want derived from forced sex, rape, incest or the like, or if there is a serious medical problem or risk to the mother.
I agree with some of the first part, except the birth control part. I disagree that children of rape or incest should be aborted. What have those such innocent children done to deserve to be killed?

The other side of the coin is that it is no longer the year 400 AD. The world has 9 billion people in it, more than it can support. And a lot of people have kids without any means to even raise them. Worse, a lot of people are not fit to be parents. An ideal solution would be to put people on contraceptives then apply for being a parent. Select people of good standing and education and means, then have kids as needed to maintain the population allowing the global population to gradually decline over several generations to a more manageable number. This alone would solve both climate change and resource allocation. Those not interested in kids or not filling the bill can have sterilization procedures. I know this sounds draconian, but it really is the best thing to do for the long term health of humanity and the planet. GONE are the days of just having twelve children just because you WANT to.

Now go ahead and yell at me and tell me I'm crazy.
China did exactly what you're saying from 1979 to 2015 with their forced abortions and the One Child Policy. It's been a disaster.

I was wanted. Not everybody wants a child. I don't.
Somebody wants those children. Who are you to make the decision pre-emptively to have them killed? Aren't you glad nobody made that decision for you? Again, the Golden Rule you talked about.

Somebody wants those children. Who are you to make the decision pre-emptively to have them killed? Aren't you glad nobody made that decision for you? Again, the Golden Rule you talked about.
It didn't bother me not being born before I was born. Did it bother you?

The reason the GOP can't get the upperhand is because they are against programs that help the child after they are born.

To me being pro-life doesn't end at birth.

Sounds like you are probirth, not pro children.
Hold on…so if one thinks an unborn child should have a chance at life they must also be willing to spoon feed said child until they die?
pknopp I thought you had a Lib-Lite streak in you like Harpy Eagle claims to have…Now you think government should be in the business of raising children for degenerates?

Aren't you NOW glad you were born? I'm sure you are. So why would you deny others that same opportunity? Remember: Golden Rule?
At the point of gestation when an abortion takes place there is no sentient being involved.

At the point of gestation when an abortion takes place there is no sentient being involved.
Not asking what you thought then. Asking what you think NOW. Are you NOW glad you were allowed to be born? Leftwingers always play these games. That's why I word things precisely.

Forum List

Back