Newsweek: How Hot Girls Became The Right's New Obsession

That is pretty much it exactly, but more duck face, drinking and photos of trees and poetry
:oops:
iu

Really?

Seriously?

Pretty sure that dicks have been determining what men find physically attractive for literally eons.

AND - with your average even mildly well adjusted hetero male - it happens to be...

DRUM ROLL....

HOT CHICKS!

But no, let the cultural Left engage in its latest struggle session by putting your balls in a vice with this delirious nonsense.

Read the rest of that mind AIDS if ya like.

But the bottom line is men have always been attracted to beautiful women - something about perpetuating the species and all that.

I, for one, know that when I think about a sassy lassie - what I'm really contemplating is perpetuating the patriarchy.

But now we're supposed to buy the theory that this is some new phenomenon that risks the very foundation of western civilization.....

By supplanting feminist theory with simple human biology.

THE HORROR.
Why do you think FOX NEWS has always favored eye candy?

You hate watch, huh? ;)
Actually, I like the eye candy. Various FOX NEWS babes, over the years, have been hot, and they used to do low angle shots of them in short dresses on a couch. But, it didn't take my mind off what they were trying to sell, propaganda wise.

Actually, I like the eye candy. Various FOX NEWS babes, over the years, have been hot, and they used to do low angle shots of them in short dresses on a couch. But, it didn't take my mind off what they were trying to sell, propaganda wise.

In other words:

Your instincts naturally guided you in the direction of all American conservatism, but then feminist dumbasses guilted you into doubting your own innate predilections and the American spirit.

In other words:

Your instincts naturally guided you in the direction of all American conservatism, but then feminist dumbasses guilted you into doubting your own innate predilections and the American spirit.
If I want cheesecake, I know of better places to find it, and if I want news, I also know better places to find it. They are proven liars and propagandists over there. That is why they are paying off to the tune of $787.5 Million Dollar$, no matter how hot some of their news babes are.

If I want cheesecake, I know of better places to find it, and if I want news, I also know better places to find it. They are proven liars and propagandists over there. That is why they are paying off to the tune of $787.5 Million Dollar$, no matter how hot some of their news babes are.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you think Dominion and Smartmatic aren't manipulable voting systems. :cuckoo:

The Duke vs. RhodyPatriot is the Social Conservatives vs. the Libtertarians in the new MAGA Republican Party.

On election night?

Won't matter.

Discuss. ;)

Forum List

Back