I Took A Bullet

Is that why Trump is already selling sneakers for $299 to the sucker's making a buck off of what happened? That firefighter lost his life & your boy is lining his pockets from it.

But, who's surprised?
The subject is about Trump taking a bullet for Democracy, not selling sneakers. Go sneak back under the rock from which you came. :safetocomeoutff:

Is that why Trump is already selling sneakers for $299 to the sucker's making a buck off of what happened? That firefighter lost his life & your boy is lining his pockets from it.

But, who's surprised?
It it Trump that's doing that? Link-?

Sure it did. He hit the ground like a rock and saw the devil. Thats what he was swinging his fist at. The devil himself.
No he pumped his fist and said to fight. Everyone knows he meant to fight against the anti Democratic forces who caused this by their hateful rhetoric. The Devil has taken over the Democrat Party.

No he pumped his fist and said to fight. Everyone knows he meant to fight against the anti Democratic forces who caused this by their hateful rhetoric. The Devil has taken over the Democrat Party.
A republican shot him. The devil contros the Republican party. Go read about false prophets and then look at trump.

We see the world though different lenses, Brother.

When it's my moment to face the Reaper, I hope I handle it as well as President Trump and Corey Comperatore.
Trump has not faced the reaper. When the Reaper comes for you, you leave.

Forum List

Back