President Trump Discusses Potential VP Candidates, Mocks Fani Willis, and Calls Jack Smith a “F**king A**Hole”

Attachments

• 4buv7f.jpg
    4buv7f.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
Name others who have then.
Nixon, Bush, Obama for 3 that I can think of off the top of my head.
He's certainly more loyal to this country than Biden.
LOL...sure. That is why he never served in uniform, never worked in the public sector, stole money from his charities.... yeah right. Again. Your analytical skills are weak.
Admittedly, that's not setting the bar high.
Speaking of high...you must be if you think the blob is loyal to anyone but himself.

Nixon, Bush, Obama for 3 that I can think of off the top of my head.

LOL...sure. That is why he never served in uniform, never worked in the public sector, stole money from his charities.... yeah right. Again. Your analytical skills are weak.

Speaking of high...you must be if you think the blob is loyal to anyone but himself.
And which presidents would you describe as loyal to America?

And which presidents would you describe as loyal to America?
All of the except for Trump and Harding pretty much. I have certainly disagreed with most of them (even the ones I have voted for). But all of them (at least in my lifetime) understood the basic premise of public service, the greater good, that we produce much more than we could ever consume here so trade is essential. Your blob understands none of that.

This is why, when he was faced with having stuff made in Chattanooga or China, he chose China to save a few pennies.

I have noticed you haven’t tried to defend that. What is also noticeable is the great paradox between you acknowledging he favored China over the US but you still make the baseless claim that he is loyal to the US.

All of the except for Trump and Harding pretty much. I have certainly disagreed with most of them (even the ones I have voted for). But all of them (at least in my lifetime) understood the basic premise of public service, the greater good, that we produce much more than we could ever consume here so trade is essential. Your blob understands none of that.

This is why, when he was faced with having stuff made in Chattanooga or China, he chose China to save a few pennies.

I have noticed you haven’t tried to defend that. What is also noticeable is the great paradox between you acknowledging he favored China over the US but you still make the baseless claim that he is loyal to the US.
We don't produce much more than we consume. That's why we have a trade deficit. The US has persisted largely on foreign investment due to its heavy dependence on imports. We are one of the world's largest exporters, but we still dwarf that with how much we import. This is true for a lot of other Western countries as well. This paradigm of focusing on a service and financial investment economy worked for a while but as less and less of the world uses the dollar than before, it's less sustainable. When the petrodollar dies, it will greatly weaken our economy unless we shift more towards agriculture and oil and gas. Depending so much on foreign investment eventually leads to being compromised by foreign interests, like China. Trump probably won't be able to turn things around even if he gets elected, but he could at least slow the decline.

I'm not going to debate you on Trump's character or loyalty because it's pretty clear your mind is set on his allegiances and character. Instead, I'd rather focus on the economics, since that's less about opinion and more about logic.

And you go read up on Trump getting his ass handed to him by China in his vanity trade war.
The mainstream media will push whatever narrative is necessary to benefit globalist interests. They tend to be owned by corporations that have heavy investment in China (or by China). Western press (and a lot of Western governments) tend to be globalist.

By contrast, China is extremely nationalist, as is a huge portion of the non-West. Nationalism has worked quite well for Russia, for example.

Irrelevant babbling. The data on Trump's failed trade war was not invented by the media.
Even if I were to pretend that they weren't being dishonest in their assessment, what exactly do you think we should do with regard to China? Just continue bending over and letting them steal our tech while taking our manufacturing?

Even if I were to pretend that they weren't being dishonest in their assessment
Irrelevant babbling.

The media did not invent the data.

What should we do? Probably.shore up our wages first. Then we can afford the price increases that will come with more isolation. If we do anything at all.

Forum List

Back