Harris Can’t win the Middle Class

Actually Harris is doing quite well with the middle class. She doesn't waste their time with 90 minutes of rants and weird personal anecdotes. She's doing particularly well with suburban women, Hispanics and women of color.

Independents also seem to appreciate her clear-headed brevity.

She's unlikable.

Independents also seem to appreciate her empty clear-headed brevity.

Define "average Americans"

Because in your post it reads as white.

Do you see Harris as a Black woman? I see her as a focused, highly capable woman. I don't think she's about her color. Fate and hard work have brought her to this time and place. She has a real chance to do well.

Do you see Harris as a Black woman? I see her as a focused, highly capable woman. I don't think she's about her color. Fate and hard work have brought her to this time and place. She has a real chance to do well.
Yet the D play the color card and gender card nonstop.

You’re 130 yrs old

The world bank said the prices rose because of a oil demand outstriping supply.

Now who cut the oil supply:

Harris needs to be selling this... Global Inflation was because of Trump and he will do it again...
Winner in Global Inflation are people with assets, i.e. Rich People.
Oil was certainly part of it as well. Third largest producer of oil decides to invade their neighbor.
Point is, the roots and origins of inflation (and price hikes) can be traced back to Trump's administration.

Actually Harris is doing quite well with the middle class. She doesn't waste their time with 90 minutes of rants and weird personal anecdotes. She's doing particularly well with suburban women, Hispanics and women of color.

Independents also seem to appreciate her clear-headed brevity.
We’ll see…I can’t support her ..she supports the blm narrative which is Hypocritical.

America is not what it used to be. We have Grown men dancing naked in front of children in public areas legally. It’s new and awful …. if democrat voters support that it means the country is in trouble

The world bank said the prices rose because of a oil demand outstriping supply.

Now who cut the oil supply:

Harris needs to be selling this... Global Inflation was because of Trump and he will do it again...
Winner in Global Inflation are people with assets, i.e. Rich People.
Wrong about the cause. The oil price spike coincided with this development from January 2021…
And the rich people who benefit are democrat elitists.

A massive part of today’s Democratic Party is race. They constantly talk about black this black that. They even have “white dudes for Harris”. Instead of just concentrating on Americans or people with merit like you seem to be talking

The BLM riots were severely downplayed by Democrats and even some Republicans. As well as the media. Remember how they constantly talk about January 6 where Trump supporters did not kill anybody. They didn’t rampage across the country and cause billions of dollars worth of damage like the BLM rioters did .

Imagine the reaction of the mass media if they had television hosts talking about “white men come out in droves for Trump”. This is a disgrace what’s happening in this country. Identity politics is a major plank of the Democratic Party. Again they’re the people who brought us the idea of white privilege like homeless white people are privileged. It’s poisonous stuff.

Oil was certainly part of it as well. Third largest producer of oil decides to invade their neighbor.
Point is, the roots and origins of inflation (and price hikes) can be traced back to Trump's administration.
OK Harris might have accomplishments, but Biden literally said he would nominate a black woman for vice president. This is the Democratic Party pulling this nonsense.

In the 2020 Democrat primaries Harris came in sixth place. The fact that she has been crowned as the Democrat presidential nominee for 2024 is absurd …it’s not what Democrat voters want.

Democrats go out of their way to engage in identity politics instead of just nominating a black person or a white person. Instead of having a merit system, they get in our face with identity politics and hypocrisy about white people of history owning slaves. They never talk about non-whites who owned slaves.

Forum List

Back