Walz Signs Bill Protecting Access To Puberty Blockers, Gender Surgery

Gov. Tim Walz on Wednesday signed a bill into law that makes the state of Minnesota a legal sanctuary for children seeking "gender-affirming health care" such as puberty blockers and gender-related surgeries.(mutilation)
Specifically, the "Trans Refuge" bill says Minnesota cannot enforce an out-of-state court order that penalizes a parent or their child for seeking transgender-related procedures.
This is what the demonrat party has been reduced to

The pictures and videos showing him raping kids are only days away...

stay tuned.

But why is it your business?
Since you did not quote, I will answer as if you were referencing me, because I care about kids, not like pedo joe does, but keep the hell away from them, see it's worth dying for in my case you perv,s leave them the hell alone, and let them be kids.

Right wing fascists are the radicals. Freedom to do something that you do not like is nothing radical. Supporting a criminal like Trump shows how radical you are. Shove it.
So you support puberty blockers and surgeries removing healthy sex organs on children?

Since you did not quote, I will answer as if you were referencing me, because I care about kids, not like pedo joe does, but keep the hell away from them, see it's worth dying for in my case you perv,s leave them the hell alone, and let them be kids.
That’s just bullshit, Frankenstein

Why would anyone support this sickness. Waltz obviously has some kind of bent mind to think he has the moral authority to override parents' wishes when it comes to their children's sex preferences. The whole idea of child sex reassignment is evil. MAGA
Even the more progressive countries in Europe have banned this barbaric and cruel practice.

With that logic we must now ban all firearms. Because we care about the kids, and they are being shot in the schools.
Think of the children.

Parents have the right to know and decline this. And there are crazy parents who allow it.
When parents know, they do decline. Democrats want the government to enforce castration of children.

Walz believes the only religion should be his.

Forum List

Back