Oakland, CA celebrates Juneteenth with celebratory shootings and stabbings

Whittling down that "12%" at a pretty good clip.

That is one reason STAIN beller out their hi-rise tenement winders' "Black crime is down" (election year poppycock). They are running out of real Blacks to shoot and real Black shooters?

Crime may show down if they move 25% of crime stats into mixed race or other or unknown or hispanic or even into White?

Hundreds have been killed and wounded during this wonderful holiday celebrating black 'culture'.

It's a bunch of black people getting together. What do you expect?

It's Oakland. :dunno:

Isn't that the home of "The Long Beach Jack"? It's a place where you need a club on your steering wheel, but that ain't gonna save your rims and tires. Need them funky locking lug nuts for that. IF they ain't got teh keys.

IMO, I'd rate that place 2nd worst behind Detroit.

IMO, worst places in America?

Detroit
Oakland
New Orleans
St.Louis

Don't forget Chicago Illinois and Cleveland Ohio.

It's a bunch of black people getting together. What do you expect?

Don't forget Chicago Illinois and Cleveland Ohio.
I forgot about Chicago. Idk about Cleveland.

The people I remember from Ohio were very white and like Satan-Worshippy and wore them um..polarized? Glasses.

Idk, they change tint so they don't get snowblind, I guess. :dunno:

I remember riding my bike around Lake Merrit as a kid. Went to My first concert at the Oakland Collesum, Day on the Green in 78 to watch AD/DC when Bon Scott was still alive.

Oakland was rough back then, but not the cesspoll it is today.

Most whites in America never owned slaves, and a large majority of those that did, did not mistreat them.
One of my ancestors had one....He allowed him to do stone mason work on the side for wages.

His main job was running a grist mill and general store so permission had to be obtained from both the county seat and Richmond so he could be taught to read and do sums.

He left for a few weeks after he was freed and came back with a wife, and went back to work for wages. They are both buried in the family graveyard.

One would think that on a holiday dedicated to freedom from slavery, those celebrating it wouldn't be trying so hard to deprive each other of the most basic freedoms in this country: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

At least 4 shot near Oakland's Lake Merritt during Juneteenth celebration, police say​

"OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- At least four people were shot during a Juneteenth celebration in Oakland's Lake Merritt on Wednesday night, police said.

Officials say at around 9 p.m., Oakland police and fire responded to Grand and Euclid Avenues to a report of multiple shootings where a large crowd was gathered.

ABC7 News spoke with one witness who was at the scene.

"We were all celebrating, there were sideshows, couple of fights that were going on - next thing we know, we all thought we heard fireworks, so we ran from the direction," said witness Tamia Robinson. "Next thing you hear, another 'boom, boom, boom, boom, boom' from the other side of the lake. We come down here, walking, and my sister sprints across the street, where she's seen one of her friends were laying out."

At least 4 shot near Oakland's Lake Merritt during Juneteenth celebration, police say

Awesome! This is what they want, and they're getting it good and hard.

New Jersey was the last northern state to outlaw slavery a scant 15 years before the Civil War. Nobody seems concerned about the 185 years it existed. Today's hatred and violence is selective and profitable and mostly sanctioned by plantation minded democrats.

One of my ancestors had one....He allowed him to do stone mason work on the side for wages.

His main job was running a grist mill and general store so permission had to be obtained from both the county seat and Richmond so he could be taught to read and do sums.

He left for a few weeks after he was freed and came back with a wife, and went back to work for wages. They are both buried in the family graveyard.
That's a beautiful story! :yes_text12:

A grandson of the man my family gave 40 acres to for his retirement now owns all the surrounding land they didn't give up and

also has space reserved in the graveyard for him and his family. We have 2 family graveyards.

But I think they've been burying theirs close to the old cabin. Between his son and grandson I think they done bought up about 260 acres. Beautiful land, too. I know there's a creek and where it is on 1 part of it. They own the pump where my mama used to get water from when she was a kid. I know right where it all is. Come to think of it, she ain't too far from there now.

Last edited:
Look at CHI year to date. Worse than OAK. Now they CHI start to make noise....we better do something about it?
Chicago's mayor and police superintendent are outraged and searching for a killer after a 7-year-old boy was fatally shot in the chest in a random act of gun violence.

The boy left his apartment to visit a next-door neighbor Tuesday afternoon, and when he reached the sidewalk, shots rang out, Chicago police Superintendent Larry Snelling said at a news conference.

Police are searching for the gunman, Snelling said, noting that the shots were fired from "a really good distance." It is not clear who the shooter was targeting, police said.

MORE: A 14-year-old fatally shot a 13-year-old girl. Now his father is on trial.
So far this year, 127 children have been victims of gun violence in Chicago, Snelling said at Tuesday's news conference. Seventeen of those children were killed, he said.

"The grief in this city has become increasingly more unbearable," Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson added. "The ungodly behavior, the acts of violence that have plagued our city for so long, have reached a breaking point." "We will not rest until we bring some justice," Snelling said.

There have been 961 shooting incidents and 227 murders in Chicago so far this year, according to Chicago police data. Shootings incidents are down 8% in 2024 year-to-date versus last year.

There have been 961 shooting incidents and 227 murders in Chicago so far this year, according to Chicago police data. Shootings incidents are down 8% in 2024 year-to-date versus last year.

Yes. Fewer left alive to shoot tends to reduce the numbers all right.

Forum List

Back