215 More Classified E-mails Found, 3 MARKED 'Secret'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Hillary Clinton’s absolute immunity to American law is being sorely tested by the growing pile of classified, Secret, and Top Secret documents discovered in her homebrew private email server. The latest release of emails by the State Department includes another 215 classified documents, three of them marked “Secret,” the middle level of the classification system."

Hillary, surprise/surprise, LIED by declaring she had NEVER sent or received any e-mails MARKED as 'classified' (as in 'SECRET')....

BUSTED!

215 More Classified Emails On Hillary Clinton Server, Three Marked 'Secret' - Breitbart

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/01/us/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department.html?_r=0

As long as a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath is in the WH and has his minions in the DOJ she will never even be charged.

I truly hope Ted Cruz gets elected because I could foresee a lot of democrook thugs finding themselves indicted.

As long as a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath is in the WH and has his minions in the DOJ she will never even be charged.

I truly hope Ted Cruz gets elected because I could foresee a lot of democrook thugs finding themselves indicted.

Too many anti's at the moment for Ted Cruz to be elected. Don't get me wrong I like him and he appears genuine. Hopefully he can stay on the straight and narrow for being a future helpful politician to the people.

"Hillary Clinton’s absolute immunity to American law is being sorely tested by the growing pile of classified, Secret, and Top Secret documents discovered in her homebrew private email server. The latest release of emails by the State Department includes another 215 classified documents, three of them marked “Secret,” the middle level of the classification system."

Hillary, surprise/surprise, LIED by declaring she had NEVER sent or received any e-mails MARKED as 'classified' (as in 'SECRET')....

BUSTED!

215 More Classified Emails On Hillary Clinton Server, Three Marked 'Secret' - Breitbart

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/01/us/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department.html?_r=0
Please SAYIT ain't so!

Forum List

Back