23:09- Code Red Sderot, Sha'ar HaNegev

I wonder how many water treatment plants those callous basturds could've built by now with the money all those rockets have cost?

Ah, well - the guy who does the 'Rockets into Roses' will have more material to use...... I love his work! : ))

War and Peace Art | Qassam Rockets | Buy a Hand Sculpted Rose

Last I heard the Palestinians were stealing the pipes from the water treatment works to turn into rockets, then blaming Israel for allowing the raw sewage to overwhelm the towns and villages in Palestine.

Last I heard the Palestinians were stealing the pipes from the water treatment works to turn into rockets, then blaming Israel for allowing the raw sewage to overwhelm the towns and villages in Palestine.

Where did you hear that, on a page with a link to it, or a voice in your head?

Harvest of excrement: colonists in Occupied Territories pump sewage on to Palestinian farm land | Mondoweiss

I don't think he has voices in his head. Perhaps you do. I don't know about making rockets, but I have read in the past that the Palestinians were stealing pipes so the result was sewage seepage. I am sure a smart fellow like you can research it.

Harvest of excrement: colonists in Occupied Territories pump sewage on to Palestinian farm land | Mondoweiss

I don't think he has voices in his head. Perhaps you do. I don't know about making rockets, but I have read in the past that the Palestinians were stealing pipes so the result was sewage seepage. I am sure a smart fellow like you can research it.

ummm..... no. The burden is on YOU to source your assertions :talktothehand: You new to forums or just acting dumb [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION]?

ummm..... no. The burden is on YOU to source your assertions :talktothehand: You new to forums or just acting dumb [MENTION=36253]Sally[/MENTION]?

So tell us, DotCom, how come when your new buddies pull things out of thin air, you don't ask them to prove it? You are very, very silent about these so-called falsehoods that they are trying to push as the truth. Ummm, I wonder why.

They used it on the whitehouse lawns for more than thirty years, golf courses and many farms, even your own lawn.
biosoil is common in fertilizers and composts.
Safety is sometime questioned, but it is still used widely.

Israel also reuses grey water.

Last edited:

Do you mean like this

August | 2011 | CiF Watch

Finally, it’s important to note earlier disputes regarding sewage plants in which Israel refused passage of steel pipes – because they are potentially diverted to military use – but approved passage of plastic pipes, which can be used for the same purposes. The Palestinians nevertheless claimed that the poor condition of the sewage system was Israeli refusal to transfer steel pipes.

And, it has also not been uncommon for Israeli supplied metal pipes to Gaza – meant for the territory’s water sewage system – to be stolen and used instead make Qassam rockets.

They used it on the whitehouse lawns for more than thirty years, golf courses and many farms, even your own lawn.
biosoil is common in fertilizers and composts.
Safety is sometime questioned, but it is still used widely.

Israel also reuses grey water.

For many years the UK used untreated human and animal waste to fertilise the fields, it was collected by the night soil men and delivered to the farms. Mixed with farmyard manure and old straw it was left to decompose and then spread on the fields in the autumn. Now the modern equivalent is treated sludge from sewage treatment works which has no smell and is left to decompose the same way in windrows. So I for one cant see the problem with using human waste to treat arable land and make it more productive. It is one way of turning dry lifeless land into fertile soil for growing crops on, it must be too hard for the Palestinians to do even this simple task them being inbreds and all that.

Forum List

Back