25 Years Later the Puducah Shooter is Asking for Parole

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
Should his parole be granted? Can we trust him? Is he still a menace or has he reformed?

Tough question, he was 14 when he killed his classmates. Does he deserve a second chance?

Life in prison is routine, and with any mental illness a stable routine is a healthy environment for them.

What is your opinion? Stay in? Granted parole?

Should his parole be granted? Can we trust him? Is he still a menace or has he reformed?

Tough question, he was 14 when he killed his classmates. Does he deserve a second chance?

Life in prison is routine, and with any mental illness a stable routine is a healthy environment for them.

Well if he wasn't at J6 why is he even in jail???

Well, considering that the wasn't an adult at the time of the shooting (only 14), and also the fact that he's worked really hard in prison to improve himself and has been getting treatment to get better, I'd say grant him parole on the condition that he is able to pass a mental health review. If he is able to show that he has made sufficient progress in his mental health treatment to not be considered a danger to society at large, I'd say give him parole and let him become a functioning participant in society again.

Will the people he shot and killed get parole?

~~~~~~
He was tried as an adult. He killed 3 people and deserves to remain in prison. He doesn't deserve parole.
I am old school punishment, if you murder someone you should die by the means that you murdered with. Cut off someone's head, be beheaded, shoot someone to death, be shot to death. Oh yeah, i have no problem with either removing the head of a murderer or shooting a murderer.

Forum List

Back