25th Amendment This Guy: Joe Biden Recruits Transgender Activist Who Wants To ‘Normalize Women Having Bulges’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
It's time for Biden to go. This guy has zero moral values. Prepare yourselves for the video in the link!

Dylan-Mulvaney-1024x576-1.jpg

Women having bulges???
images

Last edited:
It's time for Biden to go. This guy has zero moral values. Prepare yourselves for the video in the link!

Women having bulges???
images

"day 222 of my being a girl"....

No honey. Get a period. I mean a real period, not you putting some ketchup up your butt and pretending. Then we'll talk.

I'm dead sick of these people putting on caricatures of womanhood and "appropriating my gender". It's vile. Just stop.

"day 222 of my being a girl"....

No honey. Get a period. I mean a real period, not you putting some ketchup up your butt and pretending. Then we'll talk.

I'm dead sick of these people putting on caricatures of womanhood and "appropriating my gender". It's vile. Just stop.

Their vile caricature of a woman is demeaning to all women, and cheapens the inherent beauty possessed by real women. It used to be comical when male actors portrayed women in movies like "Some Like It Hot", but these sick freaks have taken it to a disgusting level.

Women having bulges???
images

Women already have bulges.

Forum List

Back