30,000 Transgenders in 1966- today 1.6 Million in US

Nope, Just answer

It's OK if you decline, just weird.
Oh I see…your line of questioning is rhetorical.
I’ll play along….
Do you drink?
Yes
Do you ever order dinner with a drink?
Yes
Do you ever go to a winery?
Yes, I own a winery
Do you ever go out?
Yes

It's the liberal teachers. They're the worst kind of assholes, because they're the one pushing all that "woke" nonsense on the kids and grooming them to be liberal faggots.
And now according to some the lib teachers are threatening to stop teaching if they cant teach the woke lie

Carter's liberal compassion had mentally ill people allowed back in with their families thinking that having their loved ones near by would help mentally ill people. Then President Reagan looked at the money wasted on insane asylums that were empty so he closed them down, leaving hospitals to make wards that could house the crazy ones. But when you allow mentally ill people to procreate, thus you have more mentally ill people, and today we see it with the Democrat party.

View attachment 677428
Yes, Carter created the mental health disaster that we see every day in the streets of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, etc. and yet the left find a way to blame Reagan.

There is a lot of crime and death from the truly mentally ill being left on the streets, no doubt; and that needs to be fixed. But, for the most part, those are not the crazies who create children who hate themselves so badly that they cut off body parts.

The transsexual level of crazy comes almost exclusively from grooming in the schools. Yes, there are some crazy people who become crazy on their own, but 95+ per cent of transsexual children got the idea that they might be transsexual from a transsexual (openly outed or in secret) teacher or teachers.

My children and grandchildren still attend public school. My biggest shame today is that I didn't teach my children to not be so trusting of their government. They all believe that their children, my grandchildren, aren't being taught to be queer; it just doesn't happen here, they argue.

And now according to some the lib teachers are threatening to stop teaching if they cant teach the woke lie
Because they didn't become teachers out of a desire to prepare children for a bright future and the American Dream; they became teachers to groom future sex partners.

If they can't do groom, they may as well go back to San Francisco and prepare their Satan costume for next year's Folsom Street Parade.

That would be great!! Don't encourage them to hope. They should move on to another line of employment.

Join the Army, for instance. They like trannies and homosexuals there.

One reason we can never fight a war, so let's be real, real nice to China.

That would be great!! Don't encourage them to hope. They should move on to another line of employment.

Join the Army, for instance. They like trannies and homosexuals there.

One reason we can never fight a war, so let's be real, real nice to China.

People are joining the US Army today by people seeking free Sex Change operations and the brass has already spend millions on this.

I think the Biden Joint Chiefs of Staff are really losing sight of the mission of the military- to kill people and break things.

I think the Biden Joint Chiefs of Staff are really losing sight of the mission of the military- to kill people and break things.
Oh, is that the mission? I thought it was to go to primitive places where no one is civilized and pretend we're their newest bestest wittle friendsies and stay for 15--20 years until they defeat us and throw us out.

People are joining the US Army today by people seeking free Sex Change operations and the brass has already spend millions on this.

Did you even bother to fully read your link? I'm guessing not, because you missed this......................

Transgender candidates previously had to serve in their biological sex and prove they have been mentally and physically stable for 36 months before enlisting or commissioning in the Army. Under the new policy, new recruits can serve in their self-identified gender and only have to demonstrate 18 prior months of stability. That timeline can also be waived in certain circumstances, according to the new policy.

They had to be living as whatever they claimed to be for at least 36 months (3 years) or now, according to the new policy at least 18 months (1 1/2 years). In other words, before a transgender woman could enlist as a male, she had to be living as a male for 3 years prior to being allowed to go to boot camp, and had to have documentation from a doctor that she'd undergone hormone therapy for at least 3 years, as well as being screened to prove she'd been a "male" for 3 years PRIOR TO ENLISTMENT. Now, apparently, the timeframe has been shortened to 18 months, but they STILL have to be living as, and undergoing treatment for at least 18 months PRIOR TO ENLISTMENT. No, there aren't people who are enlisting in the military, suddenly deciding that they want to be another gender, and looking for the military to pay for it. I worked in recruiting for my last tour in the Navy as Head Classifier/LPO of Amarillo MEPS, and when that policy came around, it was very specific about being the gender they had decided on for at least 3 years prior to enlisting. The requirements were so stringent, that over my tour at Amarillo MEPS, no transgenders enlisted, because the requirements were very strict and hard to meet.

Did you even bother to fully read your link? I'm guessing not, because you missed this......................

Transgender candidates previously had to serve in their biological sex and prove they have been mentally and physically stable for 36 months before enlisting or commissioning in the Army. Under the new policy, new recruits can serve in their self-identified gender and only have to demonstrate 18 prior months of stability. That timeline can also be waived in certain circumstances, according to the new policy.

They had to be living as whatever they claimed to be for at least 36 months (3 years) or now, according to the new policy at least 18 months (1 1/2 years). In other words, before a transgender woman could enlist as a male, she had to be living as a male for 3 years prior to being allowed to go to boot camp, and had to have documentation from a doctor that she'd undergone hormone therapy for at least 3 years, as well as being screened to prove she'd been a "male" for 3 years PRIOR TO ENLISTMENT. Now, apparently, the timeframe has been shortened to 18 months, but they STILL have to be living as, and undergoing treatment for at least 18 months PRIOR TO ENLISTMENT. No, there aren't people who are enlisting in the military, suddenly deciding that they want to be another gender, and looking for the military to pay for it. I worked in recruiting for my last tour in the Navy as Head Classifier/LPO of Amarillo MEPS, and when that policy came around, it was very specific about being the gender they had decided on for at least 3 years prior to enlisting. The requirements were so stringent, that over my tour at Amarillo MEPS, no transgenders enlisted, because the requirements were very strict and hard to meet.
What a catastrophe that they have to spell all this out.

Ever think it's because back in 1966, if people found out you were transgender, you were ostracized or worse? Now, people who are trans can be themselves without being hassled or killed.

Same thing with people who are gay. Back in 1966, even if you were famous, you had to keep your sexuality a secret as it could lead to bad consequences (Rock Hudson was gay, and never came out because it would have killed his career). Now? People don't really care if you're gay or not.
Yes, Rock Hudson was able to make a fortune based on a lie and then, once his career is over, his partner can pull the rug out from under all those women. My wife can't watch a Rock Hudson movie today and she was a big fan, once.

I knew a guy 40-ish years ago who met a woman in a bar. He kissed "her" a few times before discovering it was a man. He broke the person's nose, and rightfully so. For a homosexual to have sex under false pretenses makes the sex rape.

The only reason a man pretends to be a woman is to trick a straight man into having sex with him. Yes, transsexuals should be ostracized. They are committing fraud, oftentimes, even rape.

Hate to tell you, but there have been gay people as long as there have been people. BTW...........did you know that Baron von Steuben (the guy George Washinton hired to make the Continental Army effective as a fighting force) was gay?

So what if there were homosexuals from the beginning of time? Were they teaching children in schools to be homosexuals?

And can you prove von Steuben was a homosexual? Were you there? Did you give him a blowjob? Did he openly come out of the closet? Links, please.

What is it with right-wingers and their fixation on gays and transgenders? Is it because you idiots secretly hanker after that lifestyle?

Just come out of the closet, already. Here is a tip, everyone around you already knows that you are of the gay/trans persuasion. You really are not fooling anyone.

Man, thread after thread... this fixation, nay fascination that you right-wing retards bring to the subject... Just amazing. I don't even think gays/trans are fixated on their own lifestyle like you retards are. :itsok:
Inside Every Gayist Is a Straight Person Crying to Get Out of His Addictive Obsession

What a catastrophe that they have to spell all this out.

It's not possible for a homosexual, and especially for a transsexual, to prove 36 months, or 18 months, or 18 minutes, or 18 seconds, of mental stability. By default, homosexuality, and especially transsexuality, is a mental defect. Perhaps it can be cured but, mostly, sexual deviancy is never cured, as demonstrated by child molester recidivism and by the number of child molesters that fall for the online traps that law-enforcement set for them.

But it could be acceptable to take a "cured" pervert into the service if he's been "cured" for a few years as long as he's booted immediately on the first offense or demonstration that the cure didn't take.

When I was in the service, even for a straight man, getting caught masturbating one time was an immediate discharge. Now homosexuality or even transsexuality or transvestism is considered normal.

Might wanna check your statistics. Pedophiles generally tend to participate in heterosexual activity with young children. In other words, older males generally go after young females in most cases. Yes, there are homosexual pedophiles, but they are far fewer than the heterosexual pedophiles.
Since only two percent of the population are gay men, their pedophilia far exceeds their portion of the public.

Mark

So where do you classify me,

as a Husband to a wife (female) of 38 years, Children, and grandchildren, that accepts those that are different.
Leave them the FUCK alone.
So, according to you, am I negative, neutral, or positive?
You're a negative in just about every topic, including this one.

I've never objected to anyone being a homosexual that I didn't know was homosexual. When you suggest leaving them the FUCK alone, you're not requiring the same from them, that they leave me, my children, my grandchildren the FUCK alone.

Why are they going around bragging, showing off, demonstrating in public their sexual preferences. They want to teach it in schools to my grandchildren. What I want is for them to leave me and mine the FUCK alone. When they do that, I'll leave them alone in return.

Just you and me sir.

I'm straight, married for 38 years.
Retired from teacher at public school,
But will continue the 2nd job I've had for 5 years, which is giving students that dropped out of HS, public or Private, the chance to get their Diploma or GED.

What you got?
So your an Oregonian? Meh!

Do you drink?
Do you ever order dinner with a drink?
Do you ever go to a winery?
Do you ever go out?

Next question depends on your transparency.

My Responses to same questions.

Do you drink? Yup, no doubt.
Do you ever order dinner with a drink? Always, except Breakfast, don't do the Tomato Thing.
Do you ever go to a winery? I don't drink Wine, but they have BEER. Yum/
Do you ever go out? Yup, with Friends.

Are you suggesting that drinking alcohol is immoral? Do you not know that, for most of the past few millennium, people drank more alcohol than water? Even children drank wine and beer. Water wasn't safe to drink in most communities and was the cause of most of the plagues and pandemics in history.

Homosexuality, though, was always considered unacceptable, unnatural, and immoral. Yes, some men lived with other men. Some women lived with other women. Many same-sex companions lived together and never had sex; people actually used their brains and considered that civilized people controlled their physical desires. It doesn't mean they didn't have those desires but also doesn't mean they had homosexual relations.

Forum List

Back