312,000 Jobs Added! Average Earnings up 3.2%!

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
MAGA! Serious stuff! The Age of Obama is over for good!

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 312,000 in December, easily topping all forecasts, after an upwardly revised 176,000 gain the prior month, a Labor Department report showed Friday. Average hourly earnings rose 3.2 percent from a year earlier, more than projected and matching the fastest pace since 2009. Meanwhile, the jobless rate rose from a five-decade low to 3.9 percent, reflecting more people actively seeking work.

December's Job Numbers Were Massively Better Than Expected

Trump managed this without Obama $1 trillion of taxpayers money. These things prove Obama was a faillure. Eight year from recession to stagnation ffs!

In two years Trump has taken us from stagnation to genuine prosperity!

Trump claimed all those favorable numbers were fake during the campaign. Now that he is president they are something to crow about? If he can't take the blame for anything economic he has no right to take credit.

Trump claimed all those favorable numbers were fake during the campaign. Now that he is president they are something to crow about? If he can't take the blame for anything economic he has no right to take credit.
? Even if he did, things are still relative. The economy's booming. Suck it up snowflake!

Yet the Democrats, and their Liberal/Progressive (Statist) minions worry about transgender bathrooms, racism, sexism, homophobism, and identity politics used to further DIVIDE people.

Stop obfuscating and take a position. Are the numbers good or not?

Stop obfuscating and take a position. Are the numbers good or not?
The numbers are good but there are also indications that the next bubble pop is in the works. Consumer debt is higher than it has ever been and you do not even want to know the imminent peril of outstanding corporate debt. I am sure you will find someone else to blame when the crash comes in spite of giving Trump full credit for an economic recovery ten years in the making.

The numbers are good but there are also indications that the next bubble pop is in the works. Consumer debt is higher than it has ever been and you do not even want to know the imminent peril of outstanding corporate debt. I am sure you will find someone else to blame when the crash comes in spite of giving Trump full credit for an economic recovery ten years in the making.
Do you have any idea how stupid your post is?

312,000 Jobs Added! Average Earnings up 3.2%!

so much for the LIE about illegal Mexicans STEALING AMERICAN JOBS.

No, why don't you tell me instead of just being a dick.

"The next bubble". FFS! Dumb, dumb dumb!

There will always be a next bubble, only fools think otherwise.

There will always be a next bubble, only fools think otherwise.
That's the point, isn't it? You could blame Jefferson, Fiilmore and Obama by that standard.

Idiot!

Forum List

Back