36 year old woman medically kidnapped by state of Colorado.

Police and state have to act when a complaint is made to protect the woman. They cannot rely on the word of the father alone.
It is a process, not always a good, but till it gets changed, everyone has to work with it not interfere.

I don't approve of the way it was handled but I understand the need for it.

Police and state have to act when a complaint is made to protect the woman. They cannot rely on the word of the father alone.
It is a process, not always a good, but till it gets changed, everyone has to work with it not interfere.

The process happened. Then she was kidnapped and kept hostage against her will. She is OBVIOUSLY mentally capable of taking care of herself is she has a COLLEGE DEGREE for christ sakes.

The process happened. Then she was kidnapped and kept hostage against her will. She is OBVIOUSLY mentally capable of taking care of herself is she has a COLLEGE DEGREE for christ sakes.

Being smart does not mean she can care for herself. A genius trapped in the body that can only communicate with one finger. She can't even spit the phlegm or cough on her own, she needs someone to clear her throat for her is not exactly self sufficient.

Would you say Steven Hawkings can care for himself? He can speak to anyone with his eye. She speaks to two people with one finger.

She has autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and dyspraxia

Forum List

Back