1946 Marlin 39A .22 Lever Action

Lol. I agree. I'm a Ruger guy myself. Made right here in az, and they make marlin as well.
Anyway, it's not a gun I would buy but Jill already owns it, just trying to make points with her
Friend of mine had a 100-round .22 pistol made by them, always jammed, very inaccurate.
Can't find any pics on the internet. They probably all broke before the internet got mainstream.
The whole top of the thing was a magazine.

OP's lever gun sure looks nice if it'll hold an optic or something.

And shoots anything! No jams, no stovepipes. I can see the attraction of a gun like that.

Who am I kidding? I like vintage Marlins anyway. :abgg2q.jpg:

Pretty sure keltec. Nope, nope. I think it was a "Calico".
IMG_8123.jpeg
IMG_8121.jpeg

My favorite that I own sounds silly, Grandpa gave it to me when I was 8. It's a Springfield model 86 bolt action .22. open sights and a side mounted scope. It was something he got as a prize for buying herzog feed. It's so old it has no serial number. My dad and aunts and uncles learned to shoot with it.

My Retro AR15/M16 Dedicated 22 Collection includes ( ArmaLite / Prototype 601 Hybrid ) ( 604 ) ( ( 603 ) ( XM16E1 ) ( XM 177E2 ) ( XM177E1 ) ( Colt M16A2 Govt Carbine ) ( M16A2 NM ) XM4 Carbine ) ( M4 Carbine ) ( Canadien C7A1 ) ( M16A4 )

I think to solve my original problem, I'm just going to take Jill over to cal-ranch in show low and buy her a Ruger ec9s. I have a couple of those and really like them. It's a bit larger than her kel-tec but it's a much better gun. That solves her issue, keeps her armed and makes points for me!

Forum List

Back