4 things globalist think you're too stupid to understand

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
4 THINGS GLOBALISTS BELIEVE

1. ENLIGHTENED (WE KNOW BETTER): Globalists have one central goal in life: to eliminate nation-states and replace them with global institutions run remotely, without the consent of average citizens, usually by themselves.

Don’t take my word for it. Consider the remarks of David Rockefeller,......................

4 Things Globalists Think You’re Too Stupid To Understand
=============================================================

How many even know what globalist means, until recently most thought it was just a conspiracy but as we've heard many Governmental leader using the term globalist it appears those who aren't still trapped in the asshole pit realize what is going on and what Obama and Clintons, Bush etc have lead us right in to.

Looks like dumbing down the world population is currently the main occupation of the Global Elites. Dumb and ignorant people are a lot easier to control.

Everything and everybody which/who doesn't go along with this program must be removed, destroyed, blackmailed and trashed. Trump is just another example of how their program is working.

upload_2017-6-9_11-19-46.png

1. ENLIGHTENED (WE KNOW BETTER): Globalists have one central goal in life: to eliminate nation-states and replace them with global institutions run remotely, without the consent of average citizens, usually by themselves.

Don’t take my word for it. Consider the remarks of David Rockefeller,......................

How many even know what globalist means, until recently most thought it was just a conspiracy but as we've heard many Governmental leader using the term globalist it appears those who aren't still trapped in the asshole pit realize what is going on and what Obama and Clintons, Bush etc have lead us right in to.
Left-wing billionaire George Soros’ non-profit network, the Open Society Foundations (OSF), is confident about the future success of its work in the field of immigration activism and may embark on a massive campaign on immigration issues in the near future.
the American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch before coming to the Soros network. In talking about this transition, he wrote in his book, Taking Liberties:

I knew I could do many things that mattered to me through a foundation with such large resources. What I did not realize was that George Soros was in the process of becoming, as he has been described, the only private citizen in the United States – or, perhaps the world – with his own foreign policy and the capacity to implement it. He is unique in possessing the resources, the institutional mechanisms, the status, and the will to promote his policy on a global scale. 20
Soros expects to bring down the Nation and have the UN control the USA and he also supports a World Tax that would be paid by the USA citizens to the UN to be the IRS for the World. He has almost total control of the Democrats, Progressives and the money to buy the people he needs for total control.....Hope his health is ****

Left-wing billionaire George Soros’ non-profit network, the Open Society Foundations (OSF), is confident about the future success of its work in the field of immigration activism and may embark on a massive campaign on immigration issues in the near future.
the American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch before coming to the Soros network. In talking about this transition, he wrote in his book, Taking Liberties:

I knew I could do many things that mattered to me through a foundation with such large resources. What I did not realize was that George Soros was in the process of becoming, as he has been described, the only private citizen in the United States – or, perhaps the world – with his own foreign policy and the capacity to implement it. He is unique in possessing the resources, the institutional mechanisms, the status, and the will to promote his policy on a global scale. 20
Soros expects to bring down the Nation and have the UN control the USA and he also supports a World Tax that would be paid by the USA citizens to the UN to be the IRS for the World. He has almost total control of the Democrats, Progressives and the money to buy the people he needs for total control.....Hope his health is ****

Just a reminder: two super powerful Globalists are already gone this year: old Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski. The year is not over yet....

upload_2017-6-9_13-36-19.png

Forum List

Back