49 Shot In 72 Hours In New York City As Violence Continues To Surge

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
DiBlasio/Cuomo have taken NYC from the once safest city in america and turned it into a competition with chicago for the worst. Demcocrats destroy everything they touch

Over four dozen were shot and multiple people were killed over the weekend
in New York City as violence continues to rise.

A total of 49 people were shot throughout the five boroughs from Thursday to Sunday and at least five people were killed, police told CBS New York. Twenty-three of the injuries came on Saturday alone in 20 separate gunfire incidents, the local outlet reported.

An off-duty corrections officer and a 47-year-old father of two were pronounced dead during the violent weekend, according to CBS New York. Shootings are nearly double what they were in 2019, as the city has recorded 888 gunfire incidents so far in 2020 compared to 488 during the same time frame, the local affiliate reported.

President Donald Trump alluded to federal intervention in the city after learning about the weekend’s shooting totals, according to a Sunday tweet.

DiBlasio/Cuomo have taken NYC from the once safest city in america and turned it into a competition with chicago for the worst. Demcocrats destroy everything they touch

Over four dozen were shot and multiple people were killed over the weekend in New York City as violence continues to rise.

A total of 49 people were shot throughout the five boroughs from Thursday to Sunday and at least five people were killed, police told CBS New York. Twenty-three of the injuries came on Saturday alone in 20 separate gunfire incidents, the local outlet reported.

An off-duty corrections officer and a 47-year-old father of two were pronounced dead during the violent weekend, according to CBS New York. Shootings are nearly double what they were in 2019, as the city has recorded 888 gunfire incidents so far in 2020 compared to 488 during the same time frame, the local affiliate reported.

President Donald Trump alluded to federal intervention in the city after learning about the weekend’s shooting totals, according to a Sunday tweet.

I heard it was 1/2 as many of this time in 2019, this year we have the pandemic and a cop killed George Floyd on national television. With the unemployment, what did you think would happen.
Poor = violence.

Over four dozen were shot and multiple people were killed over the weekend in New York City as violence continues to rise.

I heard it was 1/2 as many of this time in 2019, this year we have the pandemic and a cop killed George Floyd on national television. With the unemployment, what did you think would happen.
Poor = violence.
got a link for any of that bullshit???
cause the facts say otherwise,,,

Poor = violence.
The poorest towns in America are republican, and haven’t seen more that 3-5 murders a year since the civil war and they all own guns lol

poor has nothing to do with violence, Democrat policies have always caused oppression murder crime

Poor = violence.

You HEARD?

What the fuck does that mean? It either is or isnt.

Your claim is there were 50% less shootings in NYC from Jan-August 18th 2019 as there have been from Jan- August 18th 2020?

Of course you can provide links to evidence.....right?

Poor = violence.
You heard???

Stop getting your news from Twitter and Comedy Central.

Democrats have ruined MANY major metropolitan areas.

Being poor doesn't cause crime. Having no moral compass causes crime.

A huge mass shooting spread out over days. Yet, the left is silent.

Poor = violence.
You heard???

uh where did I say any of the crap you stuck in there....I posted a FACT that 49 were shot and mulitple dead over the weekend in a city that went from the safest to one of the worst because of democrat politicians.
I stand by my thread as factual...yours is just nonesense no one said if your poor thats the only prerequisite to commit crime

Poor = violence.

Brilliant plan, loot and burn a lot of the businesses, that ought to fix the unemployment...dumbass.

Uhaul has a 3 month waiting list for moving vans and trailers out of NY.....that city is becoming a wasteland....
What I'm afraid of is these yankee's will move to my southern state and bring their liberal loon ideas with them, and then vote Democrat.
Creating another hell hole like the one they just escaped from. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Poor = violence.
You heard???

uh where did I say any of the crap you stuck in there....I posted a FACT that 49 were shot and mulitple dead over the weekend in a city that went from the safest to one of the worst because of democrat politicians.
I stand by my thread as factual...yours is just nonesense no one said if your poor thats the only prerequisite to commit crime
I didn't quote you lol

Forum List

Back