5 Just stop oil protesters jailed by loopy judge for 21 years

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This is beyond a joke.. The hudge would not allow a proper defence and even claimed that climate science was not settled.
Labour will release them very quickly. These laws are a tory hangover and need repealing very quickly.

I agree with the aims of Just Sop Oil but there tactics are ridiculous. You dont build support by pissing off the general public. You should concentrate on the guilty people. Get down their houses, banks and lawyers instead. Although that might be illegal after the tories.

The sentences seem too harsh, really. Five and four years for attempting to block a road? That is way too much.

But on the other way, blocking roads as a way of protest should be challenged only by legal means. I can't stand videos where protestors just being rammed by drivers.

The hudge would not allow a proper defence; I agree with the aims of Just Sop Oil
Are you having a bad day, Tommy?

but there tactics are ridiculous. You should concentrate on the guilty people. Get down their houses, banks and lawyers instead.
Sounds like you're planning a little vigilante, Tommy? Molotov Cocktail maybe? Teach those evil oil people a thing or two? :lmao:

Are you having a bad day, Tommy?

Sounds like you're planning a little vigilante, Tommy? Molotov Cocktail maybe? Teach those evil oil people a thing or two? :lmao:
Not at all. Just go and stand outside their houses. They go crazy.. And its huge fun making their lives miserable.

Democrat climate science is a hoax. Glad the judge recognized that.

If it were legitimate science, then why did years ago it come out that a whole bunch of people in Europe had been fudging the data to make climate change look real?

This is beyond a joke.. The hudge would not allow a proper defence and even claimed that climate science was not settled.
Labour will release them very quickly. These laws are a tory hangover and need repealing very quickly.

I agree with the aims of Just Sop Oil but there tactics are ridiculous. You dont build support by pissing off the general public. You should concentrate on the guilty people. Get down their houses, banks and lawyers instead. Although that might be illegal after the tories.
Good. I hope they serve the full sentence.

Not at all. Just go and stand outside their houses. They go crazy.. And its huge fun making their lives miserable.

How would you like it if people stood outside YOUR house and made YOUR life miserable by intimidation just because they didn't share your views?

Tolerance? Open-mindedness? Diversity of opinion? I think not.

How would you like it if people stood outside YOUR house and made YOUR life miserable by intimidation just because they didn't share your views?

Tolerance? Open-mindedness? Diversity of opinion? I think not.
Why would they ?
How would you like a load of thugs invading the Capitol just because they lost the election.. Those fuckers should be shot dor stealing votes.

Forum List

Back