5 Mosques attacked in Birmingham

Not sure what the Muslim koran, etc say about this but I believe Christian texts point out that you reap what you sow. It would appear that the harvest is due.
So if Muslims continue to be attacked there may be a reaction ? These are innocent people you know ?
I'm pretty sure that all the Christians and others that have been murdered wholesale by Muslims were innocent people, too. At some point, tolerance becomes a liability.

Such very sad news from Birmingham, England, UK. Here in Virginia, U.S.A. , it is so frightening to think that our communities have to protect our houses of worship and the people who enter there.

What in the hell is going on? Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Do our communities have to stand armed guard? Who are these people who are attacking us?

Not sure what the Muslim koran, etc say about this but I believe Christian texts point out that you reap what you sow. It would appear that the harvest is due.
So if Muslims continue to be attacked there may be a reaction ? These are innocent people you know ?
I'm pretty sure that all the Christians and others that have been murdered wholesale by Muslims were innocent people, too. At some point, tolerance becomes a liability.
Your point is gibberish.The killers are the guilty ones and not the billions who were not involved. That seems to be the dividing line between civilised and savage these days.

No,you tell me.
Ok.

First, 99,8% probability the windows were broken by a Muslim. Easy fix, probably next day. Arson would be a better message, but can destroy the building so wasn’t used.

Second, Muslims are behind your spike in crime.

Third, I lost a good friend on flight 93. Only thing Muslims did was dance in the streets. I have zero sympathy for troublemakers.

I worked across the street from the world trade and had a first hand experience of Muslim savagery.
How many of those involved were from Christchurch or Birmingham ?

Here’s the thing: before 911 I never gave a thought about Islam, and I still don’t hate Muslims, although because I took the attack very personally, I did go through a period of time where I hated them with ever my fibre of my being. Now I don’t hate all of them, but I am aware of them. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims, there’s a faction of Muslims that if they’re not terrorists are terrorist supporters, and then there’s the largest faction of Muslims that while they are not quite terrorists or terrorist supporters, they are silent when it comes to condoning Muslims atrocities. Finally of course there are good Muslims....But....for for you and the liberals on this forum to try to paint Muslims as oppressed victims is a fucking joke, and will be treated by me as such.
But the muslims who flew into the towers died there. Nobody is blaming you for Christchurch so why should you blame Muslims ? Have you apologised for Christchurch ? I havent.

That piece of shit that perpetrated the New Zealand attack wasn’t a radical Christian. Furthermore if they were Christians killing people in droves the way there are Muslims, I would be very active in denouncing their violence and reforming the culture of violence , but we don’t see Muslims doing that. What we do see is Muslims perpetuating this myth that they are victims of oppression.

Ok.

First, 99,8% probability the windows were broken by a Muslim. Easy fix, probably next day. Arson would be a better message, but can destroy the building so wasn’t used.

Third, I lost a good friend on flight 93. Only thing Muslims did was dance in the streets. I have zero sympathy for troublemakers.

I worked across the street from the world trade and had a first hand experience of Muslim savagery.

Here’s the thing: before 911 I never gave a thought about Islam, and I still don’t hate Muslims, although because I took the attack very personally, I did go through a period of time where I hated them with ever my fibre of my being. Now I don’t hate all of them, but I am aware of them. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims, there’s a faction of Muslims that if they’re not terrorists are terrorist supporters, and then there’s the largest faction of Muslims that while they are not quite terrorists or terrorist supporters, they are silent when it comes to condoning Muslims atrocities. Finally of course there are good Muslims....But....for for you and the liberals on this forum to try to paint Muslims as oppressed victims is a fucking joke, and will be treated by me as such.
But the muslims who flew into the towers died there. Nobody is blaming you for Christchurch so why should you blame Muslims ? Have you apologised for Christchurch ? I havent.

That piece of shit that perpetrated the New Zealand attack wasn’t a radical Christian. Furthermore if they were Christians killing people in droves the way there are Muslims, I would be very active in denouncing their violence and reforming the culture of violence , but we don’t see Muslims doing that. What we do see is Muslims perpetuating this myth that they are victims of oppression.
The Kiwi was a leftist enviro whacko who thinks the world is overpopulated.

Your point is gibberish.The killers are the guilty ones and not the billions who were not involved. That seems to be the dividing line between civilised and savage these days.
So was the UK wrong for imprisoning people of German ancestory in WW2? They didn’t declare war.

Actually at some point Association Fallacy becomes a liability.

Think about it.

Then let us know how come nobody ever described IRA bombings as "Catholic terrorism".

He's an Aussie, not a Kiwi.

He wasnt a kiwi. He was an extreme right wing nut from Australia.

Ok.

You "don't see" because you "choose not to".

I'm not seeing any answer to post 30. Skeered?

Same thing. He was an enviro nutter.

Which Muslims? Which Christians? BTW: which Jews? How do we guard all worshippers?

Who cares if he was an Aussie or Kiwi lol

That’s all you guys got?

No, they're two different countries.

I know, I know "they all look alike to me".....

So was the UK wrong for imprisoning people of German ancestory in WW2? They didn’t declare war.
I dont understand your point. Who has declared war on the UK ?

This is part of the problem.

You know, VICE News did an interview with an American Muslim who heads a mosque, and he's said that now he is encouraging all his followers to come to church armed. He already does, because he's scared of a possible attack at his place of worship.

Wow...................wonder how that's gonna play out here in the US? Muslims arming themselves for protection?

Just to be clear this is the Birmingham in Britain, not the one in Alabama.

Doesn't change the fact that there are many Imams here in the USA who are advocating being armed while at the mosque.
--------------------------------------- GOOD , even 'muslims' armed to the teeth are good to see . The more guns everywhere the better and muslims in the USA are likely [sadly] to be 'amerikan' , sorta , kinda B.S. .

This is part of the problem.

Yeah, part of the problem is you guys have no legitimate argument, so you run towards semantics

and as far as in 'england' , good to see . They need some black market 'makarovs' and 'ak's' and maybe just some swords and steak knives .

Forum List

Back