🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Excuse this:

I never said that there aren't bad cops. There are. But the narrative the Left pushes about white cops hunting poor, defenseless blacks is pure bullshit, and you know it. And I bet that you didn't even click on the link, let alone read it. You're so full of it, your eyes are brown.

Excuse this:

I never said that there aren't bad cops. There are. But the narrative the Left pushes about white cops hunting poor, defenseless blacks is pure bullshit, and you know it. And I bet that you didn't even click on the link, let alone read it. You're so full of it, your eyes are brown.

So you state for the record there are bad cops. According to your RW pals, that's the kind of inciteful rhetoric that gets cops killed.

Trump just tweeted this earlier.

screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-00-20-201.png

The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings have caused an uproar among leftists because they fuel their narrative that racist white police officers are hunting down innocent black men. But the statistics – brought to light by the superb work ofHeather MacDonald – tell a different story.

Here are five key statistics you need to know about cops killing blacks.

Didn't know the Klan had people who could add numbers and do math...

Step #2 - Klan manipulates and misrepresents numbers and math.

Step #3 - Klan members pose as reasonable people on otherwise normal discussion boards and posts their "findings"...

Well done pig-fuckers...

When police take their body cameras off to execute someone, the only people who defend it are racist trash.

Excuse this:

So you state for the record there are bad cops. According to your RW pals, that's the kind of inciteful rhetoric that gets cops killed.

According to your pals, that's enough to condemn all cops and murder them. Like they did in Dallas. The number of bad cops is a very small percentage. Most of them are decent people. You people make me sick.

The Alton Sterling and Philando Castile shootings have caused an uproar among leftists because they fuel their narrative that racist white police officers are hunting down innocent black men. But the statistics – brought to light by the superb work ofHeather MacDonald – tell a different story.

Didn't know the Klan had people who could add numbers and do math...

Step #2 - Klan manipulates and misrepresents numbers and math.

Step #3 - Klan members pose as reasonable people on otherwise normal discussion boards and posts their "findings"...

Well done pig-fuckers...
Does your avatar mean you are a gay muslim? Just curious. It would explain a lot.

It's funny how no one has tried to refute what I posted. Wonder why?

I agree that the media plays a pretty bad role in this. I also agree that it is plain wrong to condemn an entire proffession,because of the stupidity of a few individuals. I object to you making this a left right issue. Racial profiling is real, republicans denying it serves no purpose, neither does the very easy reflex of, what you call liberals to condemn it. I'm from Belgium we have our own minorities. I have a number of cop friends who work in Antwerp, they are all racist as fuck. Just like in the US the minorities are concentrated in major cities, just like in the US those minorities commit a disproportianate amount of crimes. I think it is simply normal that after dealing with those 2 facts a number of years it becomes normal that you, however unprofessional it is start to see those minorities as the enemy.. There is a couple of differences tough that I can see. First of, is the training of the cops in both countries. To put it bluntly, a cop here will not approach someone with his hand on his gun for a traffic violation. The training is less focused on repression as far as I can see it. I think it makes sense not to put people on the defensive to such an extent when you aproach them. You give yourself an extra second to react, but you also give yourself 1 second less to make an informed decission.Second guns are less prevelant and there is no such thing as a license to carry if you are a civilian. Further reducing the danger of this stuff happening. There are no easy answers and the press plays a dirty role but as long as both sides for starters deny theirs even a problem no solution of any kind wil ever be reached.

Last edited:

I agree that the media plays a pretty bad role in this. I also agree that it is plain wrong to condemn an entire proffession,because of the stupidity of a few individuals. I object to you making this a left right issue. Racial profiling is real, republicans denying it serves no purpose, neither does the very easy reflex of, what you call liberals to condemn it. I'm from Belgium we have our own minorities. I have a number of cop friends who work in Antwerp, they are all racist as fuck. Just like in the US the minorities are concentrated in major cities, just like in the US those minorities commit a disproportianate amount of crimes. I think it is simply normal that after dealing with those 2 facts a number of years it becomes normal that you, however unprofessional it is start to see those minorities as the enemy.. There is a couple of differences tough that I can see. First of, is the training of the cops in both countries. To put it bluntly, a cop here will not approach someone with his hand on his gun for a traffic violation. The training is less focused on repression as far as I can see it. I think it makes sense not to put people on the defensive to such an extent when you aproach them. You give yourself an extra second to react, but you also give yourself 1 second less to make an informed decission.Second guns are less prevelant and there is no such thing as a license to carry if you are a civilian. Further reducing the danger of this stuff happening. There are no easy answers and the press plays a dirty role but as long as both sides for starters deny theirs even a problem no solution of any kind wil ever be reached.
In other words, it's human nature, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. This is what happens when a nation turns it's back on God, and everything that is good and decent. Whether or not you believe in God, you can't deny that Christian morals are what has held this country together. Sadly, God has been removed from our schools and the halls of power. This is the result.

In other words, it's human nature, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. This is what happens when a nation turns it's back on God, and everything that is good and decent. Whether or not you believe in God, you can't deny that Christian morals are what has held this country together. Sadly, God has been removed from our schools and the halls of power. This is the result.
Lol I think you know what I think about God. And like I said I come from a thouroughly secular society and we have comparable societal problems and we don't have these problems between police and minorities. God has nothing to do with it. These are economical issues at heart. Upwarths mobility is harder if you are a minority. Creating frustation and crime. As to there being no solution. Start with gun restrictions, adapting police training and more importantly it's mentality. It won't be the solution but it's a start. And then try to attack income inequality, stop the frustations that minorities expirience. All of these issues work without God. And btw I always find it weird when peope imply you need to be religious to be moral. I have I feel a clear sense of right and wrong, God didn't gave me this, my parents, my teachers, books I read gave me that sense, not to mention the law, social awareness and good old common sense.

Lol I think you know what I think about God. And like I said I come from a thouroughly secular society and we have comparable societal problems and we don't have these problems between police and minorities. God has nothing to do with it. These are economical issues at heart. Upwarths mobility is harder if you are a minority. Creating frustation and crime. As to there being no solution. Start with gun restrictions, adapting police training and more importantly it's mentality. It won't be the solution but it's a start. And then try to attack income inequality, stop the frustations that minorities expirience. All of these issues work without God. And btw I always find it weird when peope imply you need to be religious to be moral. I have I feel a clear sense of right and wrong, God didn't gave me this, my parents, my teachers, books I read gave me that sense, not to mention the law, social awareness and good old common sense.
That's just too funny. Look at all the problems this country is facing. Racism is worse than it's been since the 60's. Obama is gleefully fanning the flames. The Justice Department refuses too indict a known criminal Our country is being over run by hostile muslim immigrants, invited by Obama, and a whole list of other things. What's happening today could not have happened just a few decades ago. Every ill this country suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is a direct result of disobeying Gods word. Don't believe me? Name one. I bet you any amount of money you can't.

That's just too funny. Look at all the problems this country is facing. Racism is worse than it's been since the 60's. Obama is gleefully fanning the flames. The Justice Department refuses too indict a known criminal Our country is being over run by hostile muslim immigrants, invited by Obama, and a whole list of other things. What's happening today could not have happened just a few decades ago. Every ill this country suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is a direct result of disobeying Gods word. Don't believe me? Name one. I bet you any amount of money you can't.
Yes this is to funny. When you say overun by immigrants you are being dishonest. I'm European remember, it's safe to assume we get quite a bit more hostile immigrants, like you describe them here then in the US, and we have to put them up in countries with a population density, very much higher then in the US.We are dealing with an uptick in racism too and we're dealing with the very real treath of terrorism. To a point now, where a full platoon of soldiers now guards the movie theater I go to. We still don't have these things between cops and minorities happening. If you want to talk Obama and Clinton fine,but it goes a bit outside the OP don't you think? I do want to ask something? When Bush started the Second Gulf War under the pretense of finding Weapons of Mass Destruction, how many investigations did he have to endure by congress? When Abu Graib came out, how many then? Bill Clinton was almost impeached for getting a blowjob. Hilary has been under I believe 7 seperate congressional hearings over Benghazi all coming up blank, and her E-mails which have been under investigation by te criminal justice system wil undoubtable go the same route. Don't you think that starting a war under false pretenses, which arguably gave rise to a lot of the problems faced today around the world deserves the same attention as, something which at it's very worst is a breach of security, and according to the justice department is nothing more then bad judgement?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back