5 year old boy and girl found naked together in class bathroom

Almost as bad as when I was 11 and found naked with the neighbor girl in a dark room. I gotz the switch for that one.

Almost as bad as when I was 11 and found naked with the neighbor girl in a dark room. I gotz the switch for that one.

11 is different from 5.

Considering you are still alive, you obviously were not caught by her father.

I vaguely remember playing "doctor" with the neighbor girl when I was 4 or 5

Hey- it was the '60s!

Was one of them a black tranny?

Teacher in hot water. I bet if it were same sex kids the teacher would win a. Lgbt award

I fail to see what the teacher did wrong here, except being able to watch all the kids all the time, even in the bathrooms.

Two things were wrong. One the school allows boys and girls in the same bathroom. Two, since this is modern liberal America it's shocking that the teacher wasn't in there showing the kids what to do.

Teacher in hot water. I bet if it were same sex kids the teacher would win a. Lgbt award

I fail to see what the teacher did wrong here, except being able to watch all the kids all the time, even in the bathrooms.

Two things were wrong. One the school allows boys and girls in the same bathroom. Two, since this is modern liberal America it's shocking that the teacher wasn't in there showing the kids what to do.

In your misdirected mind you probably think that is the truth..

Was one of them a black tranny?

I read through the story a couple times to find out where the black tranny was, and still haven't seen it. Steve is slipping. :eek:

Here we go again ...

Okay, first, where did the article say they were "allowed in the same bathroom"?

Second, a lot of kindergarten classrooms do indeed have one bathroom in the classroom because children of that age can't always plan far enough ahead to make it to a communal bathroom.

Third, jesus h fucking christ, do you not have anything else to do with your life but to constantly post this kind idiotic shit?

Edited to ask trannysteve the same question.

One, not that I'm opposed but where does it say that? And two, that's utter nonsense because it's not required, they have modern American TV for that and TV is our collective babysitter.

Here we go again ...

Okay, first, where did the article say they were "allowed in the same bathroom"?

Second, a lot of kindergarten classrooms do indeed have one bathroom in the classroom because children of that age can't always plan far enough ahead to make it to a communal bathroom.

Third, jesus h fucking christ, do you not have anything else to do with your life but to constantly post this kind idiotic shit?
This is the kind of person who flips out when brothers and sisters, or any other opposite sex little guys, bathe together. The same mentality that puts toddler girls in bikini tops when they shouldn't be in bikini bottoms either. They're kids, get over the nakedness that causes you stress but them none at all.

Last edited:
At my church we had unisex bathrooms, and this was the 1960's.
My grandparents had a unisex bathroom at their church also, it was called an out-house.

Forum List

Back