🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 Cent may appear at RNC after memeing Trump shooting with song “Many Men (Wish Death)”

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Trump is new gangsta, and will attract younger more diverse voters. Here's one of the new videos. He be flyin' high peeeple! Many men.................many men..........
That's sum sic ass shit right there!

After posting an edited photo of Trump's head on his body, 50 Cent said, "Trump gets shot and now I'm trending"​

50 Cent is in talks to make an appearance at the Republican National Convention even after memeing the assassination attempt on former president Donald Trump.

After the rapper spent the weekend posting jokes about Saturday's shooting incident at a Pennsylvania Trump rally, convention officials are saying that the hip-hop mogul is set "to appear in Milwaukee during the GOP convention, according to a person familiar," CNN journalist Kate Sullivan reported.

Trump is new gangsta, and will attract younger more diverse voters. Here's one of the new videos. He be flyin' high peeeple! Many men.................many men..........
That's sum sic ass shit right there!

After posting an edited photo of Trump's head on his body, 50 Cent said, "Trump gets shot and now I'm trending"​

Trump is going to bring back the Reagan era for America. I was just a kid but I saw Mulroney and Reagan growing close and I was so proud of Canada for not being reflexibly anti-American for once. Then NAFTA followed. Mulroney split up the RCMP so that Canada could be more libertarian and supportive of civil liberties.

I was a proud Canadian but I was sometimes called "an American" by my friends because I respected Americas drive for wanting to win in the Olympics in LA. I saw no problem with being patriotic. American and Canadian athletes hugging after a race or competition. Why? We were all on the same side, we didn't want Russia to win. It was great that Russia boycotted L.A, only the "good guys" were involved.

Buckle up if Trump wins. Just as Reagan felt he needed to get things done after almost being killed, Trump will feel the same and there will be action.

Forum List

Back