50% of American CEOs give Trump an F

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, 1% give Trump an A.

1% of American CEOs give Trump an A for his job performance – 50% give him an F

During the election campaign, Donald Trump pitched himself as the ultimate tycoon, the big-time billionaire who understood the world of business and who would quickly knock America into shape.

His supporters may be a little disappointed then, by the findings of new a survey of US business leaders that finds they are rather unimpressed by the first five months of his presidency. Indeed, according to a survey released by the annual Yale CEO Summit, 50 per cent of CEOs, business executives, government officials and academics, scored the President an “F” for his first 130 days in the White House.
<more>

Last edited:
But you only need a few rich guys to create the dialogue that helps make you president.

The rise of the new global super-rich

"Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right" Jane Mayer
'Invisible Hands: The Businessmen's Crusade Against the New Deal' Kim Phillips-Fein
'One Nation Under God: How Corporate America Invented Christian America' by Kevin M. Kruse

"The poor object to being governed badly; the rich to being governed at all." G.K. Chesterton

...and yet leftists hate those nasty 1% CEOs.

Logic and leftism are polar opposites.

CEOs know the Left is violent. So naturally, they dupe the average leftist like those posting in this thread, to appease them. This helps prevent the leftist barbarians from coming to their homes to murder them.

Last edited:
Aaaand now all of a sudden, just like that, liberals love CEOS of corporations.

You know how I claim they stand for nothing and they are nothing but double talking hypocrites?

I forgot. Trump was suppose to be a friend of big corporate America. Now he isn't? They yelled when he thought he was, and now they laugh when they find out he isnt?

You know what the creepy thing is? They make sense to each other.

Last edited:
Aaaand now all of a sudden, just like that, liberals love CEOS of corporations.

You know how I claim they stand for nothing and they are nothing but double talking hypocrites?

I forgot. Trump was suppose to be a friend of big corporate America. Now he isn't? They yelled when he thought he was, and now they laugh when they find out he isnt?

You know what they creepy thing is? They make sense to each other.
If they couldn't be hypocrites, they wouldn't know WTF to do.

Though I suppose your average run-of-the-mill Leftist like those on this board, just do what they are told by the left elite. Though they have nothing in common with the left elite.

During the election campaign, Donald Trump pitched himself as the ultimate tycoon, the big-time billionaire who understood the world of business and who would quickly knock America into shape.

His supporters may be a little disappointed then, by the findings of new a survey of US business leaders that finds they are rather unimpressed by the first five months of his presidency. Indeed, according to a survey released by the annual Yale CEO Summit, 50 per cent of CEOs, business executives, government officials and academics, scored the President an “F” for his first 130 days in the White House.
<more>
That's really meaningful seeing as about 100% of the CEO top percenters supported and heavily funded Hillary Clinton. They LOVE the cosey relationship they have with DC.

I can't wait for the next installment of your night is dark factoids. How do you liberals think this kind of shit sells? You truly are a very stupid people.

<more>
That's really meaningful seeing as about 100% of the CEO top percenters supported and heavily funded Hillary Clinton. They LOVE the cosey relationship they have with DC.

I can't wait for the next installment of your night is dark factoids. How do you liberals think this kind of shit sells? You truly are a very stupid people.
They are like the bull in the ring. All they see is RED...aka Trump.

Forum List

Back