70's Music

doesn't get better....

Earth,Wind and Fire Can t Hide Love

we like....we like a lot. EARTH WIND AND FIRE

That's The Way Of The World - Earth Wind and Fire​

I know :tongue: the break of 1970....

....I like this song very much.....do you? :biggrin:

Edison Lighthouse “Love Grows”​

Though FZ appeared on SNL only once, he went all in...I remember watching this one in real time...

Same!

So they made FZ read the stupid fucking cue cards, it's like hiring Michelangelo to just put a fresh coat of paint on your kids room

One of the few songs I was force-fed to hear a zillion times growing up that I still love. That one and a half step bend up to b..(Don Felder at 4:30)..classic Bb King riff but kicked up several notches with 2 lead guitars.

Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) - Led Zeppelin

1969, just saying

Understood. Recorded in 1969. Released as the b-side to the "Whole Lotta Love" single in November 1969 in the United States. "Living Loving Maid" did debut on its own 14 March 1970 (peaking at 65) on the Billboard chart , so I could allow myself to post it in either the 60s or 70s by that technicality. :113:

Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) - Led Zeppelin

1969, just saying

Understood. Recorded in 1969. Released as the b-side to the "Whole Lotta Love" single in November 1969 in the United States. "Living Loving Maid" did debut on its own 14 March 1970 (peaking at 65) on the Billboard chart , so I could allow myself to post it in either the 60s or 70s by that technicality. :113:

Yeah I didnt mean to be a dick about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back