79 year old birder takes down Oregon militia guy.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
79-Year-Old Bird Watcher Takes Down Oregon Militant With Old High School Wrestling Move -- THE LAPINE

"An FBI spokesperson at the entrance to the refuge told reporters that this is the first reported instance of any conflict between the occupying militant group and locals but warned that things could escalate quickly as other armed militants continue to arrive by the truckload.
We’re hoping this is an isolated incident and we’re asking the elderly not to knock any more militants on their ass,” said the grinning FBI agent."

79-Year-Old Bird Watcher Takes Down Oregon Militant With Old High School Wrestling Move -- THE LAPINE

"An FBI spokesperson at the entrance to the refuge told reporters that this is the first reported instance of any conflict between the occupying militant group and locals but warned that things could escalate quickly as other armed militants continue to arrive by the truckload.
We’re hoping this is an isolated incident and we’re asking the elderly not to knock any more militants on their ass,” said the grinning FBI agent."

Skeptical a FBI agent would say that

Perhaps not as an official statement. But the agents had to be laughing their asses off. I could see it.

Perhaps not as an official statement. But the agents had to be laughing their asses off. I could see it.

The quote leads me to believe the story is a fabrication

From your link, it is a satire site-

thelapine

The Lapine is Canada's Best Satirical Online Newspaper. It satirizes politics, life, media and the human condition, with a special focus on Canada.

LOL! I'm sure it does. But the entire fiasco is still a laughing stock.

The Lapine

From your link, it is a satire site#

thelapine

The Lapine is Canada's Best Satirical Online Newspaper. It satirizes politics, life, media and the human condition, with a special focus on Canada.

Damn, you had to go and spoil everything.

old age and treachery over comes youth and skill

upload_2016-1-14_10-5-4.png

Grandfather of four Robert Saunders says he was just out to check on some young burrowing owls at the crack of dawn this morning when he was confronted by a “red-faced pudgy man with a big gun”.
And things got physical when Saunders refused the barked orders to halt and identify himself.
Must have been an off Duty Cop.

By the way, you don't have to identify yourself until a REAL Cop places you under arrest.

I think you're right. I went to the article and Lapine is a satirical site. See their "About" tab.

That paper is satire.

I think you're right. I went to the article and Lapine is a satirical site. See their "About" tab.

I figured as much, thanks

The OP was duped....

The Lapine is all about poking people and things that deserve to be poked. It is satirical commentary written by all kinds of people from here, there and darned near everywhere.

That paper is satire.
I liked the burrowing owls part. My neighbor. Ya know the one I've commented on that burned blm ground with a fire.
He filed on some blm land to farm, and he was about to get it.
But they told him he couldn't farm it because it had burrowing owls on it.

You can find similar genuine news stories in "The Onion".

Forum List

Back