8 people in custody after gas station clerk assaulted in Fosters

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Gas staton lady asked them to leave and these hood rats beat her up./ real beauties arnt they. dang i would not want to work gas sation in hood.

1725322893154.png

Convenience store clerks should be armed.

It’s getting worse. Black women have added whole new set of issues. Imagine being a Policeman and dealing with them in packs yelling at you.

Oh look, she found another illegal in the pocket of illegal in the fake semi trailer wall.

1725326155793.jpeg

Soon "private" business will be impossible
Convenience store are sketchy in many places. My daughter used to manage one, years ago and had employees that were held up and robbed, though never beaten. Owner put profit and liability against the store above owing a safe work environment to their employees. Some people just are not worth a crap, but still by cigarettes, big gulps and beer, or plan to come in to steal them. Employees should be allowed to be armed. A long time ago, I was plant manager a freezer warehouse, paying contract workers in cash at the end of the night, 5 days a week. I was hired back then, because they knew I could handle myself, weapons, and alcoholic, druggy, often Ex-con contract labor, slinging frozen meat for a living and live through it. Second night on the job (as a supervisor) one of the assholes pulled a knife on me. The then plant manager pulled the .38 and told him, "cut him, and I'll shoot you right between the eyes". The .38 came with the job of plant manager. I became plant manager and the .38 came into my possession and was generally in the cash box, unless there was trouble or a bad vibe. It was a really bad neighborhood known as "the crossing". Second night on the job, we heard a pop from the poolroom/bar across the street. Somebody welshed .50 cents on a pool game and was shot dead with a .44 magnum. All the workers had knives as part of what they did, but the only guns allowed on premises were possessed by management. The owners thought we were entitled to live through our shift. When I move up from plant manager there, I passed the weapon to the new manager, moving up from supervisor there.

Convenience store are sketchy in many places. My daughter used to manage one, years ago and had employees that were held up and robbed, though never beaten. Owner put profit and liability against the store above owing a safe work environment to their employees. Some people just are not worth a crap, but still by cigarettes, big gulps and beer, or plan to come in to steal them. Employees should be allowed to be armed. A long time ago, I was plant manager a freezer warehouse, paying contract workers in cash at the end of the night, 5 days a week. I was hired back then, because they knew I could handle myself, weapons, and alcoholic, druggy, often Ex-con contract labor, slinging frozen meat for a living and live through it. Second night on the job (as a supervisor) one of the assholes pulled a knife on me. The then plant manager pulled the .38 and told him, "cut him, and I'll shoot you right between the eyes". The .38 came with the job of plant manager. I became plant manager and the .38 came into my possession and was generally in the cash box, unless there was trouble or a bad vibe. It was a really bad neighborhood known as "the crossing". Second night on the job, we heard a pop from the poolroom/bar across the street. Somebody welshed .50 cents on a pool game and was shot dead with a .44 magnum. All the workers had knives as part of what they did, but the only guns allowed on premises were possessed by management. The owners thought we were entitled to live through our shift. When I move up from plant manager there, I passed the weapon to the new manager, moving up from supervisor there.
Years ago, I drove a cab on the side. I carried a piece, against company policy. I fucked up one night when I was ending my shift and another employee saw it and got ratted out. I was fired immediately, but didn't care because I figured no job was worth my life.

Years ago, I drove a cab on the side. I carried a piece, against company policy. I fucked up one night when I was ending my shift and another employee saw it and got ratted out. I was fired immediately, but didn't care because I figured no job was worth my life.
Yes. Cab drivers should also be armed.

Sounds like a typical suburban, middle class, democrat, mostly black neighborhood.

Forum List

Back