9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

I didn't. Unless you think somehow the plane landed, the passengers were incinerated, the plane was taken apart, another plane was crashed into the Pentagon, its wreckage was taken away and had the original plane's wreckage spread all over the place along with passenger remains, then another crew removes five light poles from their moorings and a third crew fakes some phone calls from the passengers, you don't have a leg to stand on because ALL OF THAT would have had to happen to satisfy your crazy theory.

Again, just explain how the passenger remains got there. You've had 19 years. Are you telling us you haven't been able to come up with anything in 19 years?
Still trying to cover your lie and jam your conspiracy theory down everyones throat I see. Until you prove flt 77 crashed into that building you have nothing.

Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

I didn't. Unless you think somehow the plane landed, the passengers were incinerated, the plane was taken apart, another plane was crashed into the Pentagon, its wreckage was taken away and had the original plane's wreckage spread all over the place along with passenger remains, then another crew removes five light poles from their moorings and a third crew fakes some phone calls from the passengers, you don't have a leg to stand on because ALL OF THAT would have had to happen to satisfy your crazy theory.

Again, just explain how the passenger remains got there. You've had 19 years. Are you telling us you haven't been able to come up with anything in 19 years?
Still trying to cover your lie and jam your conspiracy theory down everyones throat I see. Until you prove flt 77 crashed into that building you have nothing.

Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

You can do that...can't you? LOL

The only regaling aspects of this thread is your puerile confirmation bias and incredulity to the facts of the case. Your convoluted idea of a valid investigation is equivalent to "I know there is no corpse, but there is a gun over there, a broken door knob, smashed household goods so who murdered maryjane? Your puerile approach to an investigation, "Lets just investigate all the irellavant shit because there had to be a murder we dont need to first prove the existence of a corpse." :nono: Laughable! Stupidity knows no bounds.

Last edited:

Laughable! Stupidity knows no bounds.

As you are proving over and over again.

You have to account for how the passenger's remains got there. You don't think AA77 hit the Pentagon so I leave it to you to explain how it got there.

The only regaling aspects of this thread is your puerile confirmation bias and incredulity to the facts of the case. Your convoluted idea of a valid investigation is equivalent to "I know there is no corpse, but there is a gun over there, a broken door knob, smashed household goods so who murdered maryjane? Your puerile approach to an investigation, "Lets just investigate all the irellavant shit because there had to be a murder we dont need to first prove the existence of a corpse." :nono: Laughable! Stupidity knows no bounds.

You have to account for how the passenger's remains got there. You don't think AA77 hit the Pentagon so I leave it to you to explain how it got there.
Yes I have, several times, but you appear to be a little slow to catch up. Until you can prove flt 77 was found on the site you continue to have nothing to debate. I only care about 'relevant facts'. Please make an arguable case if there is something you want to debate.

Yes I have, several times, but you appear to be a little slow to catch up. Until you can prove flt 77 was found on the site you continue to have nothing to debate. I only care about 'relevant' facts. Please make an arguable case if there is something you want to debate.

The passenger remains prove it was flight 77. Unless you think they got onto a different plane in mid-air.

Yes I have, several times, but you appear to be a little slow to catch up. Until you can prove flt 77 was found on the site you continue to have nothing to debate. I only care about 'relevant' facts. Please make an arguable case if there is something you want to debate.

The passenger remains prove it was flight 77. Unless you think they got onto a different plane in mid-air.
No corpse, no murder, no plane, no plane crash.
Please stick to the facts and save your conspiracy theories k?

There were several corpses; all of the DNA (save for the hijackers) was traced back to the passengers. You have to account for that being in the wreckage at the Pentagon.
But you can't.

There were several corpses; all of the DNA (save for the hijackers) was traced back to the passengers. You have to account for that being in the wreckage at the Pentagon.
But you can't.
Are you too stupid to understand 3rd grade english?
Thats not what I said. If you are not capable comprehending what is being said and the context it it being said in you dont belong in this thread, hell if thats the case you dont belong in any thread unless your purpose is to interfere and perpetually annoy the adults.

But you can't.
Thats not what I said. If you are not capable comprehending what is being said and the context it it being said in you dont belong in this thread, hell if thats the case you dont belong in any thread unless your purpose is to interfere and perpetually annoy the adults.

Again, the easiest way to short circuit a 9/11 truther is to ask them to explain their assertion. Explain how the passenger remains were found at the scene. Do it now.

But you can't.

Again, the easiest way to short circuit a 9/11 truther is to ask them to explain their assertion. Explain how the passenger remains were found at the scene. Do it now.
Again, the easiest way to short circuit an incredulous troll is to demand they produce proof of their claims, they never have it.

All you got is beer farts and belches.

Case in point, thank you very much!

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
You can do that...cant you? LOL

One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
That might be fun for banter but it still wont prove 'flt77' hit the pentagon without a serial manifest.

There are two main reasons why those towers fell.

I will discard the following reasons because these are just nonsense.

Nonsense:

1) Fire from the airplanes was the cause.

2) Bombs installed by terrorists.

3) Demolition bombs or system installed by someone (i.e. the US government).

Now, the real and scientifically proved two main reasons for the falling of those towers are:

1) ....................................................

2) ...................................................

("I won't tell you if you don't say please". The Riddle, Batman Forever)

Sure, here ya go.

B3A25FB3-40F3-4063-8396-27822C934F2D.jpeg

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.

Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.
I dont suffer the kind of stupidity you think is relevant.

If you think that proves 'flt77' went into the pentagon you are 55 cards short of a full deck.

You lied when you said you verified flt 77 hit the pentagon.

You are unable to produce a serial number manifest.

We spent several pages watching you try to dodge and divert the fact you lied.

No parts manifest no plane, how the parts got there is a problem for your conspiracy theory, I deal in facts.

toecorn, redeem your lie, produce the parts serial manifiest or you will continue to remain a lying statist pawn.

Last edited:

Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

I dont suffer the kind of stupidity you think is relevant.

If you think that proves 'flt77' went into the pentagon you are 55 cards short of a full deck.

You lied when you said you verified flt 77 hit the pentagon.

You are unable to produce a serial number manifest.

We spent several pages watching you try to dodge and divert the fact you lied.

No parts manifest no plane, how the parts got there is a problem for your conspiracy theory, I deal in facts.

toecorn, redeem your lie, produce the parts serial manifiest or you will continue to remain a lying statist pawn.

Still no word on how you imagine the passenger remains were found at the pentagon. All you have are lame insults.

Forum List

Back