9 of these 11 IDF girls killed on Oct 7!

I have great respect and admiration for IDF

Many are teenage boys !!

They have incredible courage and professionalism not seen before in history
Oh horse shit..you have not been alive but 44 years, you have never seen many troops the have already lived and died before yous.

If Israel was Germany you would have millions dead decades ago

You have zero education or intellect

You are white trash
You both trash an entire population of people 24/7.

You both blame an entire population of people for all the problems in your country.

You both treat an entire population of people like they are subhuman.

You both are trying to ethnically cleanse the area of an entire population of people.

If the shoe fits...

You both trash an entire population of people 24/7.

You both blame an entire population of people for all the problems in your country.

You both treat an entire population of people like they are subhuman.

You both are trying to ethnically cleanse the area of an entire population of people.

If the shoe fits...

Ethnically cleanse ???

99.5 percent of Palestinians are alive !!!

Israel has killed 42,0000 out of like 6-7 million and half killed were Hamas

I am Jewish and I admire IDF !!

I unfortunately have little respect for most American types

There are many Jews and Israelis for which I have a great deal of respect and admiration for being informed, courageous and ethical enough to condemn genocide when it is committed by right wing Zionist "Settler" types like the ones in the article below who murder, steal and destroy not only with impunity with the complicity of IDF members.
Please remember that these were and are West Bank Palestinians who attacked no one but were murdered just for the "crime" of already living on land coveted by delusional and violent, foreign Jews:

- "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"
3, November 2023

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

----------------------------------

On the other hand, a growing number of Jews recognize that destroying and attempting to annex Gaza while killing / expelling its native residents is not going to make the Israeli people more secure now or later.

These are just two other Jewish groups who make compelling cases against the genocide that is being carried out by the Netanyahu government"... in plain view."

- “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT " But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Indeed, Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza is quite explicit, open, and unashamed. Perpetrators of genocide usually do not express their intentions so clearly,

Israel’s goal is to destroy the Palestinians of Gaza. And those of us watching around the world are derelict in our responsibility to prevent them from doing so.” CONTINUED

And:

- “Jews Against Genocide statement and action”

EXCERPT “We, Jews Against Genocide, came to Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial of the genocide committed against Jews, to honor the Palestinian children who are dying in a genocide committed by Jews.

We brought dolls to symbolise the children of Gaza, and tried to bring a glimpse of the horror that Gazan’s face, to Israel’s doorstep. We hope to show Israel, and the world, the absurd reality of using the memory of one genocide to justify another.” CONTINUED

--------------------------------

To be clear,I have a great admiration for the IDF members like those involved in "Breaking the Silence" and I find the deaths of young women who died so young and so unnecessarily to be especially tragic.

It was, I believe, these 11 young women monitoring the sophisticated surveillance system at the Wall who repeatedly reported compelling evidence that an attack was imminent but their warnings were as casually dismissed as were countless specific warnings for over a year.

For example:

- "New York Times report says Israel knew about Hamas attack over a year in advance"

EXCERPT "The attack was planned in plain sight. A month before the assault, Hamas posted a video to social media showing fighters using explosives to blast through a replica of the border gate, sweep in on pickup trucks and then move building by building through a full-scale reconstruction of an Israeli town, firing automatic weapons at human-silhouetted paper targets.

In the video, the militants destroyed mock-ups of the wall’s concrete towers and a communications antenna, just as they would do for real on Oct. 7.

Adding to public outrage over the military’s apparent negligence, the Israeli media has reported that military officials dismissed warnings from female border spotters who warned that they were witnessing Hamas’ preparations for the attack. According to the media reports, the young women reported seeing Hamas drones and attempts to knock out Israeli border cameras in the months leading up to the attack." CONTINUED
------------------------------

There is just too much evidence that at least some members of the Netanyahu government knew exactly when and where the attack would occur for it to be called a "surprise" attack.

I fully believe that at least members of the more radical right wing of Netanyahu's right wing government chose to let a controlled attack occur as an excuse to destroy Gaza, exterminate / expel its residents and then annex it for "Israel's security".

This wouldn't be the first time that militant Zionists were willing to sacrifice other Jews for their "Greater Israel":

“If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.”

Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth’s Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

Finally, while I have focused on the genocidal excesses of Israel's current government, I can assure those who may have different views than mine that I would be every bit as vocal if hungry and traumatized Israelis and / or Jews were driven from their destroyed homes, herded into squalid refugee camps and massacred indiscriminately.

Even Israeli sources report that: "...the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes" (1)

I didn't mean to write this much but like to clarify that I am not hostile toward Israel or its sane citizens.
I am simply repulsed that America's $ Trillions are being used to fund Netanyahu's genocidal expansionism.

Thanks,

(1). "The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852
EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

Because Israel is the good guys and Pales are an evil death cult

Israel lost about 1,000 people on Oct 7th

Israel's year long revenge attack has killed 42,000 and maimed/disfigured/paralyzed close to 100,000 people.

You're so demented that you cannot distinguish right from wrong or bad from good or true from false, so far gone that you regard 140,000 victims as justifiable for taking 1,000 lives, God help you, I mean that you do need help.

Israel lost about 1,000 people on Oct 7th

Israel's year long revenge attack has killed 42,000 and maimed/disfigured/paralyzed close to 100,000 people.

You're so demented that you cannot distinguish right from wrong or bad from good or true from false, so far gone that you regard 140,000 victims as justifiable for taking 1,000 lives, God help you, I mean that you do need help.
Gee wiz, golly gosh, I think if I was the Hamas leader, and I saw the pain and suffering that I created by ordering the raid of Oct 7, I’d admit defeat, release the e hostage’s and hand myself over to my enemy.

It would be the honorable thing to do.

But hey, we can’t all be honorable people, right?

in Palestinian society becoming a suicide bomber is the highest honor .

Jewish culture it’s being a doctor

Try actually using your brain for once. Listen to this segment. It is about a young Palestinian woman who was an ambulance nurse in the occupied territories. She routinely helped kids who'd been shot or run over by Israeli forces, people who'd been beaten by Jewish settlers and so on, she did this for years.

One day she snapped and became a suicide bomber, everyone who knew her was stunned, she was a kind, caring person and Jew and Arab alike who knew her had nothing bad to say about her. But year after year of seeing brutal injustice wore her down, so much that she lost her mind and resorted to terror.

She took this path no doubt partly because of the utter cold indifference people like you have to the plight of Arab victims. She knew that nobody was ever going to help, despite all of the evidence and studies and reports, people like you who have no empathy, co compassion glibly speak here and accuse "them" of all just being "terrorists".

Well when an oppressed population in the millions see that, see the indifference they eventually have nothing left to live for, no hope, the "good" United States never helps but actually aids the oppressor, defends them, apologizes for them.

She was not a terrorist, she was turned into a terrorist by the despicable United States government and its sickness in supporting perhaps the most obscene governmental system on earth today.

When she detonated her bomb, she died and killed a young Jewish girl.

The father of the Jewish girls was traumatized but human enough to see what was going on, her forgave the suicide bomber and understand that his pain cannot be decoupled from the pain caused by the Zionist regime.

This is prepositioned and you can listen to each side's views:

The United States is largely a fake Christian nation, the very people that shout the loudest about God and Jesus are also the very same people who rejoice at civilians getting bombed, laugh at Jews attacking Christians, giggle at Israel attacking its neighbors.

They fuss about abortion yet do zilch about already born babies being killed by US weapons. These are not Christians, true Christians are like Christ described in this ancient prophecy found in Isaiah 53:

He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

These American fakes, are often but not only "evangelicals" and pentecostalists are also prophesized:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Last edited:
Gee wiz, golly gosh, I think if I was the Hamas leader, and I saw the pain and suffering that I created by ordering the raid of Oct 7, I’d admit defeat, release the e hostage’s and hand myself over to my enemy.
Then explain why the Jewish uprising in Warsaw in WW2 took place? why did they do that and then suffer the brutal reprisals from the Nazis that saw men women and children murdered as revenge?
It would be the honorable thing to do.
Would it? Just like the Palestinians in Palestine, the Jews in Warsaw didn't do that though.
But hey, we can’t all be honorable people, right?
Are you honorable?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back